“Can I rate them 6 stars???” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Buffalo, New York
“Can I rate them 6 stars???”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Where do I begin??? My son feel in love with a gal from Texas and informed us that the wedding was in Houston. I have never been to Houston, so had no idea where I was going to host our rehearsal party for my out of town guests. I was turned on to Chama Gaucha by our hotel, and from the very beginning...my experience was beyond excellent.
Having never seen the restaurant or banquet rooms...I did not know what to expect. The incredible...and I repeat incredible staff and management did everything to help me plan this event for 50. They assured me that they would assist me in every way; and they did just that.
When my guests arrived.....they were already totally impressed. The restaurant is elegantly decorated....the service is beyond fantastic. They began with the salad bar....and what a salad bar it is!!! An incredible selection of cheeses, meats, vegetables, salads, rice, fruit.......the salad bar alone would be an incredible meal. Once our quests finished with this, they were treated to a dining experience that was beyond description. The variety of meats was incredible, and each was one more delicious than the other. The sides were a perfect finishing touch. And the service.....beyond belief!!!! Thank you so very much for all you did to make my event a WOW. The wedding was 2 weeks ago, and we are still talking about how fantastic our Chama Gaucha experience was!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!! You exceeded even my expectations!!!!

95% Recommend
Sugar Land, Texas
“Great food & Even better Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Fresh, tasty food with a great variety! Service is A class, untouchable by any other Brazilian steakhouse...

Stavanger, Norway
“Fabulous food experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We had a fantastic dining experience here. First off were the fantastic Margaritas...but be warned...thay are pretty strong. Dinner started with a visit to the well stocked salad bar. Loads to choose from, extremely fresh and constantly restocked. Then came the meats and sides. All the meats were delicious and if you felt it was slightly underdone, then they appeared again a few moments later, cooked to your liking. Dining is at your own pace and you can decide how much or how little you want to eat. The kids loved it and it was definitely our best meal in Houston. Fantastic value for money and would definitely go back.

Bremen, Germany
“A perfect Rodizio experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Looking for Churrasco Rodizio in Houston? Look no further, as you will find the perfect one here. Unlike in other Churrascarias outside Brazil, you are not fed with sausages, chicken and beans before the beef is brought out. A constant flow of first class meat awaits you and the Picanha is outstanding. Don't miss the Papaya creme at the end! Casual athmosphere, also excellent for families.

Houston, Texas
“Above & Beyond Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I recently relocated to Houston; and have been enjoying trying the many Restaurants this city has to offer(as I myself am such a foodie). I happened to find this Restaurant via search; as it is not one that goes thru Opentable. The meat's are perfectly seasoned; and the Top Sirloin is phenominal! Now a lot of "posh" Brazilian Steakhouses will skimp on the meat servings; though not this Restaurant! No sir! I swear that a single peice of filet is roughly 4oz (and it just keeps coming, and coming). Now I've been here twice; in the 3 weeks that I've been in Houston; and both times I will say that though decent; the fried banana's seem to come out quite burnt and mooshy?! -The salad area didnt "wow" me; so I didnt even glance at it upon my 2nd visit; and instead just started on the Meats. Here's what makes this Restaurant fantastic; "The Service"!!! From the Manager to the Busboy; EVERYONE is catering to your every need! They are just truly on top of things here; and the majority of Restaurants overall need to take a lesson. If you get the opportunity; make a stop in and dine. You wont be dissapointed!

• Visited September 2012