“Terrific Accommodations” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #108 of 456 Hotels in Houston
New York City, New York
“Terrific Accommodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I was detailed to Houston for 90 days for a work related detail.  I stayed at this hotel and was made to feel like I was at home.  The staff were all polite and courteous.  They knew my name and always greeted me in a welcoming manner.  It was always refreshing to come back from a day at work and chat with the staff.  The food was always good and the coffee was always hot.  The rooms were clean and well maintained.  I would highly recommend this hotel for any stay, long term or short.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
martha h, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Willowbrook, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank You so much Mr. Walker!! We loved your cheesecake you sent us!!! Come visit us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise to actually be treated as a welcome guest from the moment of check in to check out. The reception staff were outstanding and made every effort to make my short stay pleasant. Location was great, mall, food, full gym.. I will be going back.

• Stayed April 2013
martha h, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Willowbrook, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for the comments!! We hope you will come back soon!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

My family had a flood in our home. Our insurance company placed us in the Residence Inn Willowbrook when we first arrived we were amazed at the greeting, we received homemaide cookies from a staff member as soon as we arrived. Our room was amazing clean and beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bathroom with a livingroom and a full kitchen. It was as good as home. Our home was under construction for more than 2 months and during this time my children became very close to Gina a staff member, Justine ( I believe that is how you spell it ) a member of managment and Martha the manager. The cleaning staff was just amazing anything I needed they took care of. We grew to love everyone and they all made our stay very wonderful. I wish every hotel was this amazing. I wish there was a way to repay the staff for making our 2 months of horror just a little amazing. Thank you Residence Inn for all your hard work.
I must add now that we are back home I miss the smiling faces every morning and afternoon, and I really miss not having to cook or clean everyday.

Room Tip: We love the 3rd floor 2 bedroom suite.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
martha h, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Willowbrook, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you so much Mrs. Bolden!! Your family was such a pleasure to have at our hotel and we truly miss you all! :)
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I am in Houston 3 days a week for an extended period of time. Believe me, business travel is not the glamorous life most would like to believe. Long hours, infrequent meals, the absence of loved ones, etc. etc., make for some long weeks.

Fortunately, the management and staff at the Willowbrook Residence Inn bridge some of these gaps. Always a hot meal, or just a friendly "hello, Mr. Carlin how was your day?", from Gina is enough to illicit a smile. I'd be proud to have Gina as an employee of my company.

Great leadership is provided by Martha Hicks, who is always around to provide any support you may require.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
martha h, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Willowbrook, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you so much Mr. Carlin!! We enjoy having you here every week! You brighten our days each week! :)
Marble Falls, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

We have stayed several times in the last few months. The most recent was during the Houston RV Show. We stayed 1 week. Our room was clean and comfortable. All the employees were nice and friendly. We are managers at Sunset Point RV Resort in Marble Falls, Texas, and Residence Inn Willowbrook felt like home! Thanks, Ed and Carol Robinson

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
martha h, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Willowbrook, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank You Ed and Carol!! Next time I am near Marble Falls I will come by the RV Resort! :)
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my mum and two kids on a Houston shopping trip. The front desk staff were wonderfully friendly and helpful and we felt welcome from the moment we walked in. Great location for shopping and not far from premium outlets. We will definitely be back. Thank you.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the comments!
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Again visiting the Houston area from Berlin, Germany and returned to the Residesce Inn now for the fourth time.
Again this is simply the perfect place to stay especially as a longstay and with kids.
A very well run place by Martha the Manager, supported by her very friendly, helpfull and at all times guest-orientated reception staff Marisia, Julie, Brandon and all the others.
Thanks for giving us such a wonderfull time and taking care of our kids. They loved it.
This place has simply evrything you expect from a long stay place,.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Ralph,
Thank you for the great comments! Would love to see you and your family next year!

Been to Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Willowbrook? Share your experiences!