“Fine at the Four Points” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Houston Southwest

You added Four Points by Sheraton Houston Southwest to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Houston Southwest
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2828 Southwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77098-4502 (Greenway/ Upper Kirby)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #233 of 457 Hotels in Houston
Ontario
“Fine at the Four Points”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

We stayed 2 nights at the Four Points in March. It is in a good location; not far off the main highway and close to the Houston Livestock Show. This is not a new hotel. While our room in general was adequate, the bathroom needs an update.

Room Tip: Ask for a room far from the ice-vending machine area. Very loud.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Stephenville, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

the pictures online of this hotel looked really nice, when we got there, I was thought to myself, what the hell. I felt like I was in a cheap dumpy hotel. In our hotel room bathroom the ceiling tile was hanging down/falling. the sheets felt like paper. I felt like I was in a hotel from the 70's, old and dumpy!!!!! we actually checked out a day early even though I room that night was non-refundable, we didn't even care because we didn't want to stay there any longer!!!! Also, the front desk guy was SOOOO arrogant and rude! NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Humble, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Stayed 2 nights for an event in the area. We were told a shuttle was available to drop us off at our event which we though was great! We waited about 30 minutes for a shuttle to arrive but were a little frustrated when a small minivan turned out to be the shuttle. The minivan only fit approximately 5 people but tons of people were waiting. It would of been nice to be told it was a van and would planned an alternate way of transportation rather than waiting around...The room was a good size and the bed was pretty good. But the bathroom was small and wasn't very clean. The hotel room seemed to be very old and the hotel itself just wasn't very clean either...I will avoid staying here again and hope to find another hotel next year for our annual event.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
New York, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Stayed here 3 nights for work and enjoyed my stay. Rooms were nice, comfy beds, cleaned well everyday. Had drinks at the bar before or after dinner each night and the bar tender was always friendly. Location is good, many restaurants within walking distance. Exercise room and pool looked good but I did not use either. Always chilled bottled water for free in the lobby cooler, always grabbed a bottle coming and going. I would most likely stay here again as it's very close to my Houston office at 2 Greenway Plaza.

Room Tip: Some guests said the rooms facing the highway could get noisy. Request back facing room.
Apex, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Sink wouldn't drain, hole in the faucet, every time I turned on the faucet it sprayed me. Guy at front desk said manager wasn't around when I wanted to speak with him, There is a (at least) 16 lane highway that runs right in front of the hotel (noisy), I spent nearly $300 for my stay and the place is otherwise unkept and old. I would never stay here again and advise everyone to stay away.

Wichita, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I booked a stay for business on January 20th, 2014 and had to cancel my reservation and i Did so through Sheraton Hotels. Sheraton Hotels shows I cancelled my reservation at 11:54 AM and that the hotel reinstated the reservation at 12:15PM on the same day. The hotel is now saying I did not cancel the room, has charged my credit card, and has refused to call me back on my constant attempts to contact their accounting deparment. This has been the worst experience I have ever had with customer service for a business trip. This hotel seems to have a practice of horrible customer service and ignoring customers who are not happy. I travel frequently to Houston for business and have reported this hotel to my company to make sure future travelers to Houston stay anywhere else. They can keep my $100 and lose all future business.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Aubrey, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I had a reservation for this hotel, but when I arrived after a 2 hour flight delay, they did not have my reservation on file. So I asked them to just give me a room (willing to forgo the corporate discount because it was late evening) but was told they were booked. So, I signed in through our corporate travel site and, guess what, they had a room! I then went to the front desk with my new confirmation number and was given a room ... no apologies given! Unfortunately, it went down hill from there ... the layout of the hotel is difficult to figure out and they don't give you signs to room number locations. I eventually made it to my room, only to find it old and dingy (bordering on dirty). But again, it was late evening and I needed somewhere to sleep. The bed made sleep essentially impossible ... it was like laying on a board! There isn't much positive I can say - except I did end up with a room, the hotel was close to our Houston office and breakfast was brought quickly and was tastey.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Houston Southwest? Share your experiences!