Business travel to downtown but didn't want to pay downtown rates so I stayed here.
The hotel is older, the rooms are recent remodels but the layout is pretty dated. It's on the side of a highway but you can't hear it at least on my side of the building.
Tips for those who travel here: decent food can be had in the restaurants south of the highway, but if you stay north of the highway there is little to nothing.
There are no convenience stores or anything within walking distance of the hotel.
The small size of the parking lot didn't seem like it could fit the number of cars if the hotel was fully booked.
Overall the service was ok, once you realize the dining options, the location seems less odd, but truthfully the galleria hotels are really not that much further away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Houston Southwest is centrally located between downtown and the Galleria, with easy access via U.S. 59 at Kirby. The rooms are well-appointed and feature upscale amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Houston Southwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Houston Southwest Hotel Houston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Houston Southwest
- Four Points Houston Southwest
- Houston Sheraton
- Houston Four Points