“Avoid this dump.” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #383 of 451 hotels in Houston
Houston, Texas, USA
“Avoid this dump.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

The rooms are dirty. No remote for the TV. No telephone in the room. We observed homeless panhandlers sharing a room.
We would never stay here again.
It really does not seem safe as the office is behind thick glass with a small slot to pay. The desk clerk is protected but how about your room and your locked car??

• Stayed May 2013

3 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I called there asking to speak to my husband in the room in which he was staying. I gave the first and last name. I had failed to ask my husband for the room number...however due to the fact that I was not staying there and never been asked that before by any other hotel I was a little confused. the man on the other end of the phone was so rude and said to me without the number of the room you can't talk to anybody and than just hung up on me! How rude. I was actually worried about my husbands health...not that the employee actually cared.

Room Tip: The help is mean on the phone. They do not want to help and I have called a couple of times and hav...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

The rooms are old and falling apart. My air conditioner quit working so they had to move me rooms. The rooms are infested with bed bugs. I will never stay here again. Grossssssss.

Summer

Hope this will help everyone else make a good decision. Just pay twice this amount for a better piece of mind. Hope this helps.

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Champions Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Champions Lodge

Address: 4726 Fm 1960 West, Houston, TX 77069
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Houston > Great Uptown
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #383 of 451 hotels in Houston
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Champions Lodge 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Champions Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Champions Lodge, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.