I travel to Houston annually for business, and have stayed at some great hotels over the years. But the Royal Sonesta near the Galleria topped them all! Although the hotel was being remodeled while we were there (October 2013), the staff went out of their way to assist guests and to make us feel at home. The room was clean, well-serviced and quiet - we never heard any noise from the remodeling. The restaurant was outstanding - wonderful, healthy meal choices, and we received outstanding service from the entire staff - both managerial and wait staff. I stayed for 12 nights, and was really happy with everything. In fact, I don't have a single negative comment about this hotel, and would gladly go there every year.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Houston Hotel Houston
- Intercontinental Houston Hotel
- Houston Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the gateway to one of the world's great urban centers, Royal Sonesta Hotel Houston is just a block from the 464, the Houston Galleria and minutes from the Museum District, the Theatre District and historic Hermann Park. Preferred for both business and pleasure travel, the hotel blends cosmopolitan style with decidedly Texas hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Orbitz so you can book your Royal Sonesta Hotel Houston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.