“Acceptable, Room was clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Studio 6 Houston - Westchase

Studio 6 Houston - Westchase
You added Studio 6 Houston - Westchase to your Saves list
Studio 6 Houston - Westchase
3030 West Sam Houston Parkway South, Beltway 8 at Westheimer Road, Houston, TX 77042 (Westchase)   |
Ranked #359 of 457 Hotels in Houston
Miami, Florida
“Acceptable, Room was clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

For the price that we paid, we were satisfied. Other hotels in the area charged a lot more while providing most of the same amenities. Although this hotel isn't anything impressive by any means, it also isn't a bad place. If you're on a budget, this is a reliable place to stay.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2011

I stayed in this hotel a while back and was not that impressed. It was my first time at an extended stay property. Then I tried the Sun Suites next door for one week. What a world of difference!

The people in the office at Studio 6 are friendly and helpful. They really try to keep the riff raff out, unlike the places on either side of them. There are not people loitering around outside selling drugs at all hours and there is security that actually walks the property and questions anyone they dont recognize or unfamiliar vehicles. They walk around writing down license plates too. Also, there is a fence around the property which helps a great deal.

Its a great location and a great value. It's actually the same prices as the places next door on either side but you dont have all of the illegal activity and scary people hanging around outside day and night. In this price range (199/wk queen) , this seems to be the best place to stay on this strip.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Lagos, Nigeria
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2010

I have been staying in this hotel any time am in Houston since 2002. I am a faithful customer to the hotel and I have introduced so many of my oil industry colleagues to the hotel. But when we arrived the last time, we were met with a set of terribly rude, discourteous and extremely customer-unfriendly frontdesk personnel. I had made a reservation two month prior, but we were assigned a room which I did not like. And I dared to say so; the front desk staff retorted, 'that is what I have'.Throughout our 4 week-stay, I was always afriad to approach the reception for any thing, for fear of being shown discourtesy.
The front desk staff were behaving as if they have just obtained a theoretical doctorate degree in rudness, discourtesy and unfriendliness and they must put it to practice as fast and as much as possible.
If the front desk personnel do not change their style and manners, the hotel will not only loose old customers, but it will not be able to atttract and maintain new customers.
I can no longer recommend the hotel to any body, so I would not blamed, but I will continue to patronise the please with hope that Management of the hotel will do some thing about it with to improving on customer relationship. frontdesk staff are the mirror and the gateway of any corporate body the world - customers.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Dallas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2009

We made reservations via telephone to stay one night. We receive a room price and confirmation number. When we arrived the price suddently change, even thought we had out confirmation number. The manager would not give the price quoted on the phone. We decided to stay anyway, whats a few bucks right? When we received our room the room was dirty from a former or current occupant. We informed the desk and was given another room upstairs. The room smelled strong of cigarette smoke, We had ask for a non-smoking room. We then proceeded to the front desk and demanded out money back and checked out. Three times your out. I am in business myself and when our company quotes a price we stick with it, we don't change before or after the product is delivered. I feel that this Motel 6 did not concern themselves as to if they kept a paying customer or not. I will never stay at another Motel 6, I will sleep in my car first. So Mr. Bodell don't leave the light on for us.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Studio 6 Houston - Westchase? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Studio 6 Houston - Westchase

Address: 3030 West Sam Houston Parkway South, Beltway 8 at Westheimer Road, Houston, TX 77042
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Houston > Westchase
Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#12 Spa Hotel in Houston
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Studio 6 Houston - Westchase reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Studio 6 Houston - Westchase Hotel Houston

If you own or manage Studio 6 Houston - Westchase, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.