“Great Staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chicago, United States
“Great Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Great staff, excellent service, spotless facility! They offer complimentary shuttle service in the local area which worked just perfectly for my business needs. Despite my meeting running late and not having the chance to call to reschedule our shuttle pick up, Giovanni patiently returned to pick myself and my colleague up to take us to the airport. Will definitely stay there again if I can.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
New Orleans
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Family trip we stayed at this location. Upon arrival Ian was very helpful. Once we entered our room not 10 minutes later we got a phone call from him tto make sure everything was ok and if we needed anything do not hesitate to contact him. Now that is customer service. Great room quiet area. great trip.

Chicago, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

First, let me say the room LAYOUT itself was AMAZING and VERY quiet. This is one of the quietest hotel rooms we've ever stayed in. We ourselves are a quiet family and were so grateful that the hotel was too. Most hotel rooms get a positive survey from me, but sadly, I noted a few things that, together, would make me avoid this hotel at all costs in the future. I wouldn't write, but maybe this will help some other family like us. I am an HHonors member and have stayed at other Hilton hotels, and by far, this was the best for suite layout yet worst overall experience for the following reasons... 1 - We found uneaten food underneath some of the furniture and stains all over the furniture. We were pretty grossed out by this... 2 - I cut myself rather badly TWICE - once on each side - on the pullout bed, just laying my toddlers into the bed. The pullout sides had exposed metal with jagged shards. I had to keep telling my children to stay towards the middle for fear that if they rolled over in the night, they'd end up bleeding! 3 - The air vent for the A/C unit blew right on our faces when we were in the king bed. It was hard to regulate...the bedroom area would get freezing while the main suite (we had a king plus suite w a pullout couch) would stay stuffy. This was awful because the air was blowing in our faces keeping us up all night, especially our newborn, who could barely breath and was freezing all night, but we had to keep it on because our other kids were sweating in the other room. We didn't get much sleep! 4 - Fitness center - Some of the weights and equipment worked fine, but the treadmill and stairmaster were extremely outdated. When I went for my morning jog on the treadmill, the speeds weren't accurate and I was worried the machine might fall apart under me, it was so rickety. I was really surprised by this...seriously an accident waiting to happen and a liability for the hotel! 5 - The continental breakfast was good for the most part, but the sausages were undercooked and looked really bad...I went so far as to taste them and they tasted bad too... All in all, I wouldn't recommend this hotel unless these things were changed. The appearance is absolutely lovely and the suites concept, including kitchen and all that...perfect for us. And seriously, they did a great job on the noise factor. But these other things are very serious in my mind, especially cutting myself on your furniture. No use in paying for the extra bed, only to fear for my kids' safety when using it.

cary, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Close to highway, but did not hear noise from traffic far enought away from highway. Hotel is about13 years old. My first room was worn with stained furniture, refridgerator door would not close. I requested an new room and was put on on first floor in a room with newer furniture and working appliances. Breakfast was fine and appreciated the food at the evening 'reception'. The food quality could be a bit better but it was not bad. It was nice to have the food there and not have to go out again for the evening.

Garland, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Twice stayed here a year apart and BOTH times a very very bad breakfast. No selection. Cold food. Gross egg pie. No pastries or donuts. Toast, Waffle and a banna are about the only things you have to choose from that won't gag you. Beds are hard connected spring type but I've had worse.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Humble, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Very impress with the staff and over presentation of the hotel accommodations. Situated Just a few minutes from Bush Intercontinental Airport Homewood Suites is a great place to settle into after your flight. There is easy access to markets, shopping and fine dining. I highly recommend this hotel for business or personal travel. This hotel has become the place all my business guest stay from all over the world. Its affordability is matched by is friendly and comfortable environment.

austin, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I was very disappointed in my stay. I only had the option of a smoking room but was told I needed to stay on that side of the freeway since it was closer to funeral home that I was going to be spending hours at. I expected smokey smelling but this was like someone had been smoking in this thing sice the 1980's. WIth very long cigarette burns on the carpet. Sink randomly just came on as i attempted to fall asleep. My wake up call never came (luckily I had set my iPhone) Breakfast has terrible pastries. Coffee maker was a joke. Halls so long it felt like The Shining. Sorry to have to give a bad review. I am not usually that hard to please.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Kingwood? Share your experiences!