“Belvin/Thomas Wedding” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Houston-NW (Highway 290 and FM 1960)

You added Holiday Inn Express Houston-NW (Highway 290 and FM 1960) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Houston-NW (Highway 290 and FM 1960)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   12915 FM 1960 West, Houston, TX 77065   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #43 of 456 Hotels in Houston
League City, Texas
“Belvin/Thomas Wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for my son's wedding. We were greeted with big smiles by Clay and Belinda. They were both extremely helpful, courteous and encougaging. This was a bit of a stressful time, and they helped eliminate some of the stress. They gave us a room where several of the ladies could have professional makeup applied. It made things flow a lot smoother. Also, my niece is very pregnant ( 9 months), and they switched her room so that she could be next to her mom in case she went into labor. Overall, our stay was extremely nice and the staff was great. I have stayed at several Holiday Inns and this one, was by far, the best!!!!! The staff went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable and stress free as possible.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Houston-NW (Highway 290 and FM 1960), responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you and all of the members of the Thomas/Belvin wedding group and for recognizing the hospitality of Belinda and Clay. We are indeed very fortunate to have them on our team.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Freeport, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I attended this hotel for my daughters wedding. The rooms were nice, very clean and comfortable. The whole staff was great! Especially Belinda/Clay and Jennifer. They were very helpful with everyone's reservations. They even let us use a room for the makeup artist at the last minute. If you had a staff like them at all of your hotels that would be great. You should send all new training employee's to them for training. They were fabulous. Thank you Belinda /Jennifer the wedding turned out great!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Houston-NW (Highway 290 and FM 1960), responded to this review, June 1, 2013
On behalf of our entire team we thank you for recognizing Clay and for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us.

Reviews and comments like yours is what makes us keep on aiming for superior service and making memorable stays.

On your next visit to the area, please come and stay with us. We are looking forward to the opportunity to have you as our guest.
Pflugerville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We attended a family members wedding in Houston and many of the out of town guests stayed at this Holiday Inn Express. When we checked in we were greeted by Clay. Let me just say that if you had a " Clay " working at all of your Hotels you would very successful. He was very professional and courteous. I can tell you that through out my stay of two nights I had more than one conversation with other family members about how pleasant it was working with Clay. It was a pleasure staying at your hotel. All of the staff was great, but Clay stood out.
Thanks
Reagan Moore

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Houston-NW (Highway 290 and FM 1960), responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Ms. Moore:
Thank you for recognizing Clay and we thank your family for choosing to house their wedding party guests at our hotel. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Sabetha, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have been traveling for business to this area regularly over the past few months and have stayed at this Hotel. Belinda, Jackie and the whole team always welcome you with a smile and will help in any way to make the stay away from home enjoyable. Always enjoyable to come to Houston and stay here and meet the friendly folks. Rooms are very clean, cookies are great, breakfast is very good and always plenty on hand. I very seldom write reviews but have been impressed enough to warrant one expressing my appreciation to the HIE Houston – NW team.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Houston-NW (Highway 290 and FM 1960), responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Dwight:
Thank you for taking the time to recognize Belinda and Jackie and for choosing to stay at our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.
Schaumburg, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed here for a weekend because my sister was graduating from college. I was greeted by Clay, as if I was a member of the family and they were holding my place at the dinner table. I mentioned this was my first time in Houston and was provided with the directions, reviews and even menus of the nearby restaurants. The rooms were very spacious and did not have any particular smell left behind. I was pleased to watch the NBA basketball game downstairs on the large screen with family and new found friends. I had a problem with my toilet and forgot my toothbrush. These issues were quickly handled to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking to feel like home, when you're away.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Houston-NW (Highway 290 and FM 1960), responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Thank you for writing your kind comments and for recognizing Clay. We are indeed fortunate to have him on our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I recently visited the hotel over the Mother's Day weekend for my daughter's college graduation. The family was pleased with the rooms, hospitality, and the staff. In particular I give great Kudos to the guest service manager BELINDA MILLER, and JACKIE. Jackie was in training but gave us great assistance as well as Belinda. The housekeeping staff JENNIFER was very attentive to my needs. Also, MANSA did a great job set up the meeting room for our graduate party. Last but not least I thank LINDA TRAYLOR and general manager for assisting my daughter and myself for setting up our group room/rate. We all enjoyed the free breakfast, pool area, large clean atmosphere. I would recommend this hotel again for family and friends. Laura R. Chicago,IL

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Houston-NW (Highway 290 and FM 1960), responded to this review, May 20, 2013
WOW! Thank you for your review and for recognizing some of the special people that we have working here. I'm glad that your daughter's graduation was a success and we hope to see you again soon.
Leicester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stayed here whilst visiting a. Exhibition at the Reliant Centre.

The hotel is a 25 minute drive from the Bush Intercontinental Airport and about 75 minutes from Reliant Park.

The Hotel itself is very clean and tidy with well sized rooms with Air Conditioning, fridge, sink, microwave and coffee making facility.

The Bed was large and comfortable and the Bathroom well maintained with Shower over Bath, basin and WC.

There is no bar or restaurant but there is a basic buffet area for breakfast. The hotel also has a small Pool and sun terrace.

• Stayed May 2013
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Houston-NW (Highway 290 and FM 1960), responded to this review, May 13, 2013
We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Houston-NW (Highway 290 and FM 1960)? Share your experiences!