“Older, but no problems” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Houston-NW (Highway 290 and FM 1960)

You added Holiday Inn Express Houston-NW (Highway 290 and FM 1960) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Houston-NW (Highway 290 and FM 1960)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   12915 FM 1960 West, Houston, TX 77065   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Eatonton, Georgia
“Older, but no problems”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

All the typical Holiday Inn Express features. Good location. Sufficient number of outlets and convenient locations, no wifi issues. No noise or other complaints. Friendly and helpful desk staff. Felt like they were expecting me and were happy to see me when I arrived! 24 hour fitness center near lobby/elevator with 2 treadmills and a bike.

Room Tip: Rooms ending in 12-30 are near elevator.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Houston-NW (Highway 290 and FM 1960), responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you for your comments and for choosing to stay with us. We realize that some of our rooms have become dated and we will be updating the furniture in the rooms after the first of the year. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Ft Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stayed here for 4 weeks. I really loved the staff and the rooms were very nice. EXCEPT... the housekeepers. "forgot" to clean my room twice. Picked up the towels and I guess forgot to come back to clean the rest of the room. Turned down the A/C (in July) so far over to the heat side. Came into a 89 degree room.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Very big and spacious rooms...clean...near to Premium Outlet Malls and food outlets around...good breakfast spread...free wifi...good saundry stall...cheap last min toliteries...laundry room is fantastic...

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
HAMPDP, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Houston-NW (Highway 290 and FM 1960), responded to this review, August 26, 2012
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments will be shared with all of our emplyees. We look forward to being of service to you should your travels bring you back to Houston, TX. Thank you for choosing us as your hotel of choice, we appreciate your business and the time you took to let us know how we are doing.
Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I want to take a moment when i got back home here in Mississippi to take a moment and write a short "Thank-You" to your staff and in Particular Kimberly cashier #26 onmy bill who when I drove in to Houston for my first time ever to drive from Mississippi to texas at age 57 and when I seemed lost on the 610 Hwy in Houston at 830 at night in the dark and i seemed lost trying to find Hwy 290 and Fm 1960 I pulled over to the side of the road and this Kimberly answered the phone, and calmly talked to me how to find the hotel from where i was.. i had a meeting the very next morning, and after arriving she checked me in with a smile, offered me a bottle of water, and god knows i needed the water, for i was tired after a 465 mile drive one-way . she really made me feel at home when i arrived, and then the next morning the lady at the front desk went out of her way to walk up to the 2nd floor to help me sign on to the business computer in the lobby.. this is an amazing staff, and the service was amazing..

thanks
Sean Condon
PO Box 5512
Brandon, Mississippi 39047

cfs_pa@yahoo.com my email

Room Tip: always look for Holiday Inn Express the stay and the faciltiy are truly amazing
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking time to let us know how we are doing and we appreciate your kind words and comments. We will be sure to share them with all of our associates. Please come and see us again when your travels bring you back to Houston, TX.
Shingle Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Friendly staff. Very good internet service, wonderful room and pool. And, warm cookies!! Lots of dining options within a short walk or quick drive. We were just here for one night and would stay here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Andrew T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Houston-NW (Highway 290 and FM 1960), responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to let us know how we are doing. Your comments are very important to us and I will be sharing them with the entire staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again next time you're in the Houston area.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

The accomodations were great. The kindness of all staff and extra efforts to have rooms ready early were greatly appreciated. Coming to Houston for services for our loved one was made easier by your staff's expressions of sympathy and kindness. Belinda is very special as were all other staff. Thank you to everyone. Michele J Perry

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the feedback. . I am glad to here we were able to make you feel as welcome and at home as possible in your time of need. On behalf of the entire staff I would like to extend our deepest condolences to you and your family. I will pass on your kind comments to the entire staff. We love to have you as our guest on your next trip to Houston.
New Boston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

I recently lost my sister after a brief illness. Because of space constraints at family homes my family and I had to stay in a hotel. We stayed at the Hotel Inn Express located at 12915 F.M. 1960 Houston, Texas. We recieved special rates (without even asking I might add) and during our stay; a Sympathy Card signed by the staff there, numerous verbal condolences as well as hugs. I cannot express in words how my family appreciated the humane treatment and the personnel touch extended by these people, especially Belinda.

Bruce Roseberry
New Boston, Texas

Room Tip: just tell Belinda what you want/need to do during your stay.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. On behalf of the entire staff I would like to extend our deepest condolences to you and your family. I am glad to here we were able to make you feel as welcome and at home as possible in your time of need. I will pass on your kind comments to the entire staff. We love to have you as our guest on your next trip to Houston.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Houston-NW (Highway 290 and FM 1960)? Share your experiences!