You added Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Reliant Pk. - Braeswood Blvd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Reliant Pk. - Braeswood Blvd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1301 South Braeswood Boulevard, Houston, TX 77030 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Reliant Pk. - Braeswood Blvd.)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #327 of 468 Hotels in Houston
Lakemoor, Illinois, United States
“Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Staying her because my sister in law is having surgery. We were not from houston so did not know where to stay. The hotel is old and outdated the service is decent the hotel definetely need to be updated over all it's ok but most likely wouldn't stay her again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Reliant Pk. - Braeswood Blvd., responded to this review, July 30, 2013
We appreciate your taking the time to write a review of your experience with us.

In response to your feedback, we are being remodeled in the very near future. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback.

Please feel free to contact me directly at, HMR@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
san antonio, TX USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We have stayed at this property before while receiving medical treatment at MD Anderson. However, it was like night and day from the times before. There were no basic amenities offered in the bath. Floors and counter tops were sticky. Overall feel of the room was "icky". We will find another property upon having to stay in Houston Medical Center. What happened? The property needs a complete refurbishing. Soon!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Reliant Pk. - Braeswood Blvd., responded to this review, July 25, 2013
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I sincerely apologize that your room wasn't cleaned up to our hotel standards. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have met with the housekeeper responsible for the room you stayed in to ensure your experience is not repeated.

Thank you for your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at Hmr@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
College Station, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I had made a reservation in June for one night in July. We had a confirmed reservation, upon arrival at 5:00 pm we were told that WE had cancelled our reservation. When I stated this was not the case, another person came out and told us they overbooked and we were rebooked at a sister hotel 5 miles away. I let the staff know this was not acceptable...we had received no communication about any of this. We were there because of cancer surgery and needed to get started on meds. I have NEVER had a confirmed reservation cancelled on me before. Upon arriving at the other location, they too were booked solid and did NOT have a room for us. However, Tamika worked with us and found us a room. Don't bother with this one...go to Greenway Plaza. They treat people like people and don't lie.

Room Tip: Don't bother unless you don't mind not having a room once you arrive.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Reliant Pk. - Braeswood Blvd., responded to this review, July 16, 2013
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am sorry to hear that your room wasn't available upon check in. To prevent this from happening again, my team is working closely together with the sales department to secure all reservations. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing.

Please feel free to contact me directly, at HMR@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Quincy, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stay here when we have to come to MDAnderson for treatment. This hotel goes out of their way to get you what you need. They have a shuttle to take you to your appointments. The desk is very friendly as well as all staff. We always stay here because they are affordable and make you feel comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am excited to read your remarks about Frontdesk staff and shuttle service. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. I would be happy to speak with you further. If you would like, please contact me directly, at HMR@extendedstay.com.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I am in Houston working as a temp for 7 weeks. I was staying somewhere else & had a very bad experience with the landlord. He said & did some inappropriate things, even threatening me. After 24 hours of no sleep & hell I needed to find another place to stay (that was Safe) ASAP w/my 4 pets. This was the only place that would accept me, my 2 dogs, & 2 cats. They worked extra hard to find me an immediate room where I could stay for a month. At the time of check in a lot of other people had just come in to check in as well. The woman at the counter was very nice & courteous addressing everyone who was waiting, yet at the same time trying to appease a somewhat finicky couple that was in front of me. The assistant manager, Tiffany, thanked me for my patience & only charged me for one pet. After what I had just been through the previous 24 hours that was the first sign to help in the restoration of my faith in humanity. After helping me they continued to work diligently in checking in the people waiting behind me. From the inside you can tell that it is an older hotel. It seems they have begun to remodel as all the main carpeting in the common areas are new. The room is not as nice as where I was staying before because that place was an apartment community. It definitely needs remodeling. It's pretty clean here, but I went over everything with my Clorox wipes because I'm one of those people. I found a few dust bunnies & crumbs from the previous customer, but overall it was fine. It's just what I needed & I am very happy to be here, safe, with my pets welcome. The customers here are a mixture of other temp medical workers like me, medical patients receiving specialized treatment, & some vacationing families. Everyone seems to be nice & I enjoy seeing other people with their pets. The grounds are not large, but are very manicured & the details of colorful plants, flowers, & stonework make them nice to visit. The pool is a decent size & looks to be taken care of. I have not had a chance to go down there & relax just yet. There is no hot breakfast. I had a problem getting my dishwasher to work & within two hours of me communicating this to the front desk the maintenance man had come & fixed it for me. That's pretty good. The second day I was here I met the manager, Al Garcia. After learning of my 2 dogs being rescues he took off the charge of my pet fee altogether. He is a compassionate human being that is involved with local animal rescues. He understands the time, care, & money that goes in to rescuing animals. At that moment I wanted to cry because that act of kindness did restore my faith in humanity. That made me want to tell everyone about this place & how wonderful the people are & to always try to stay at an Extended Day America if they get the chance. However, I'm not sure that all employees would be as extraordinary as the ones that I have come into contact with here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Karla - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so sorry that you had a bad experience prior to arriving at our hotel; however, I am glad that we were able to make your stay a comfortable one. It was a pleasure having you and your rescue dogs staying with us, and we are so pleased to read that you enjoyed our location, the service and all of the amenities our hotel had to offer. If in need, we hope you will return to our hotel again in the future!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

The rooms did not appear or smell clean. The bathrooom & especially the tub was nasty! Furniture was not even flea markert quality, broken down, stained, nasty! Breakfast was really minimal at best! On the positive side, it was really close and convenient to MD Anderson. The shuttle was also a great plus, very punctual. Younger male shuttle driver not the friendliest. Sadly hotel wasn't within walking distance to anything like restaurants or grocery/pharmacy retail stores. If you're not familiar to area you're out of luck!

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Reliant Pk. - Braeswood Blvd., responded to this review, July 12, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed that your room did not feel or smell clean. Please accept my apology. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have spoken with our housekeeping staff about improving our cleaning procedures and standards to ensure your experience is not repeated.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me athmr@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

My parents & I have been staying at this hotel off & on for two years while my father is seen at MD Anderson. Our latest stay will be our last.

The brown stains all over the carpet & furniture literally turned my stomach; I couldn't fathom even the thought of my bare feet on that nasty carpet.

Sad to say, in its current condition, we wouldn't even come back for the waffles & other breakfast goodies, if they still had them.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Reliant Pk. - Braeswood Blvd., responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the condition of your room was very poor. In response to your feedback, I will be working with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures. As well, please know, this property will be completely remodeled in the upcoming months.

Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at HMR@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Been to Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Reliant Pk. - Braeswood Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Reliant Pk. - Braeswood Blvd.

Address: 1301 South Braeswood Boulevard, Houston, TX 77030 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Reliant Pk. - Braeswood Blvd.)
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Houston
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #327 of 468 Hotels in Houston
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Reliant Pk. - Braeswood Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Reliant Pk. - Braeswood Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Houston-Medical Center Braeswood Hotel Houston
Houston Extended Stay
Extended Stay Houston

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Reliant Pk. - Braeswood Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.