“Great Place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crestwood Suites Houston 290-Galleria

You added Crestwood Suites Houston 290-Galleria to your Saves list
Crestwood Suites Houston 290-Galleria
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12925 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77040 (Formerly Houston Hearthside by Villager)   |
Ranked #87 of 455 Hotels in Houston
Houston, Texas, United States
“Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have been here since September of 2012. It was only going to a month stay until I found a place but I have since grown to love this place. It's like one big family here.The staff is always so friendly. Any time I have had a request or need they are very quick to help me out. They have been making some great upgrades to all the room as well. I would highly recommend this hotel to people who are just staying for a night or longer.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I think the hotel is beautiful all the rooms are clean and neat
there's no trash laying around the place it's a great place to stay with friends lawns sociais all the rooms clean that is very nice beb is always clean everybody's nice they treat you right everybody has a good attitude all the time they speak to you that's all I have to say

• Stayed October 2012
CrestwoodHouston290, General Manager at Crestwood Suites Houston 290-Galleria, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you so much for remembering us and even taking the time out to write a wonderful review. The entire staff felt proud after reading this review. Thank you again and hope we are your lodging choice when you return to Houston.-Kerston-GM
Boerne, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have a post graduate degree. I am more or less a no nonsense individual. From time to time I travel to Houston to work on a project. I have stayed at the Crestwood Suites located on Hwy 290 in Houston, Texas for a few days to a month or more. The staff is extremely respectful, helpful and knowledgeable. The property and rooms are kept neat and clean at all times. Within 5 miles of the Crestwood are some of the best stores, movie theaters, shopping malls and restaurants Houston has to offer. If you come to Houston on business or pleasure I highly recommend the Crestwood Suites.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
We would like to take the time out to Thank You for such a thoughtful review. It is always great to know how we are doing. We appreciate you for choosing us for your lodging needs and hope to keep serving you. Kerston -GM
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Kerston and Rosa are always smiling when I walk in and remember my name and ask for the last whereabouts fo me. Staying there is always a pleasure and the rooms are nice and clean.
The location is excelent for me as I have customers close by as well as there are many restaurants.
It is a great value and I would recoment it to eveeryone.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
CrestwoodHouston290, Manager at Crestwood Suites Houston 290-Galleria, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us a raving review. We are always thrilled to see great reviews. Having a friendly smile and great customer service is what we strive for everyday here at the Crestwood Suites, and when guest notice, it makes our day.

Thanks for choosing us,

Hotel Manger
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

The staff is great, always ready to meet your needs always smiling and most important they always remembers your name.. This is the best extended stay hotel with the best value around. Clean rooms, exceptional service and a great value. I would recommend this place to everyone..

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you so very much for the excellent review. We value all of our guest and appreciate your business. We hope to keep assisting you with all your lodging needs.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Rosa and crew provide excellent customer service. Very friendly and willing to help out with any issue. Housekeeping is done on a timely basis. Pet friendly. Very affordable, Close to many restaurants and interstates.Plenty of room and very comfortable for long term stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
CrestwoodHouston290, Manager at Crestwood Suites Houston 290-Galleria, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for taking time to write us a great review. Our staff takes pride in maintaing a clean and friendly hotel. We look forward to keeping your experience here with us a pleasent one.

Thanks again
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

During the time I stayed at Crestwood 290 the staff treated me as if I was family.Malcom the night clerk was very helpful when I asked about the hot spots of Houston and local restaurants that's good.

• Stayed August 2012
CrestwoodHouston290, Manager at Crestwood Suites Houston 290-Galleria, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay. We are so pleased with your kind words. We take pride in making sure our guest have a great friendly stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kerston Weathersby
Hotel Manager

Been to Crestwood Suites Houston 290-Galleria? Share your experiences!