“Rosie was awesome - customer service great” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crestwood Suites Houston 290-Galleria

You added Crestwood Suites Houston 290-Galleria to your Saves list
Crestwood Suites Houston 290-Galleria
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12925 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77040 (Formerly Houston Hearthside by Villager)   |
Ranked #128 of 468 Hotels in Houston
Redmond, Washington
“Rosie was awesome - customer service great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2011

The customer service was great. Very friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2011

Once I got to this hotel for the first time staying here was such a great pleasure after being greeted by such a great staff member once I walked thru the door and attended I felt the the warmest welcome ever to stay at this suite. I was recommended by a friend and I would definately as well recommend it to a friend as well. :)

• Stayed April 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2011

Me,my wife,and kids stay here as we are trying to make ends meet. I must say that this place is way better than the place we were staying at rite down the road. It's like a little appartment with a kitchenet and fringe. Me and my wife and 3 kids are very comfortable here and the school bus picks them up and drops them off to boot! You can have mail sent here and the staff will actually let you know when you have mail so courteous! :)

Room Tip: the staff will let you veiw a room beforehand
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

..This was a place choosen by my husband and myself.Main reason being that we are pet owners!! We were needing an extended stay place reseanable in price that would accomadate us and our pet. Upon loosing our house due to falling eco problems,my husband and i were forced to move out of our home of 3 years.my husband and i had to seperate for awhile and i went back home to stay woth my mother and kids,he stayed behind with our newest edition a 6wk old am staff and pitbull mix puppy,mecca.. Then my husbanfd found this place!!!!as his job requireed him to stay here in houston ,we could not find attiquite housing that would allow us to keep our family together while we were lookinjg for new residency!! The family orintated staff at crestwood more not only accomidating but were symphathetic to our needs !! we stayed there for 9mnths total !!! And though eager to move to our new home.knew we would miss our friends made!!!...If you are looking for an extended stay in houston not only is it accomadating to pets .but it is conviently close to all relative parts of houston!! With lots a amenities in and around the area!!!! Easy shopping whetrher it be for clothes or groceries!!! walmart ,target,etc!!! ...and my daughters favs!!!! ALL THE MALLS ,so close!!!!Even the galleria!!!

Room Tip: if you need more space or an apartment type setup
  • Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2010

crestwood suites is the best hotel i have ever stayed at! they have big spacious rooms with nice size kitchens! they have a brand new laundry room with new washers and dryers,that work very well!i am 9 m0 pregnant and the staff has been great to me!tthey ask about me everyday and care about my health and well being!( I HAVE NEVER HAD A HOTEL DO THAT BEFORE) the staff are super friendly and will do anything to help you with what ever you need! they have a nice gym witch of course i can't use right now but wish i could ! THEY HAVE A LOT OF VENDING AND SODA MACHINES TO SERVE YOU AS WELL AS ICE MACHINES! I WOULD RECOMEND THIS HOTEL TO EVERYONE IT HAS BEEN THE GREATEST STAY OF MY LIFE I LOOK FORWARD TO STAYING THERE REAL SOON AGAIN!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2010

My husband and I and our three children have had an extended stay at Crestwood. It's an excellent place for those who are in transition for a new home, business, or otherwise. The management is A-1. They attend to our needs promptly and they are always kind and courteous. The Frond Desk staff is always friendly and helpful. Housekeeping goes above and beyond to make sure we have clean towels, sheets, etc. (usually without us even having to ask). The atmosphere is safe, clean, and quiet. Plus, there's plenty of shopping centers, entertainment, and restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.

If you're planning on staying in Houston overnight or for an extended time, Crestwood Suites - 290 is an excellent choice!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2010

Located off of 290, 5-10 minutes from the galleria. Decent dining variety nearby. This is an extended stay hotel so don't expect daily maid service. It comes once a week which is standard at any extended stay. The rooms are pretty quiet and come with a full kitchen. This is an older hotel that has been well maintained. The real prize of this hotel is the service. They place a great significance on remembering your name and making sure you feel at home. Every person I dealt with acted like I was an old friend and knew the names of my colleagues and remembered personal details I had talked with them about. I can't say enough about the service. The neighborhood is halfway decent, I never felt uncomfortable.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Been to Crestwood Suites Houston 290-Galleria? Share your experiences!