“"pet and beyond" .... ALL the way around FRIENDLY ... like FAMILY!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crestwood Suites Houston 290-Galleria

You added Crestwood Suites Houston 290-Galleria to your Saves list
Crestwood Suites Houston 290-Galleria
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12925 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77040 (Formerly Houston Hearthside by Villager)   |
Ranked #86 of 455 Hotels in Houston
Houston, Texas
“"pet and beyond" .... ALL the way around FRIENDLY ... like FAMILY!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

..This was a place choosen by my husband and myself.Main reason being that we are pet owners!! We were needing an extended stay place reseanable in price that would accomadate us and our pet. Upon loosing our house due to falling eco problems,my husband and i were forced to move out of our home of 3 years.my husband and i had to seperate for awhile and i went back home to stay woth my mother and kids,he stayed behind with our newest edition a 6wk old am staff and pitbull mix puppy,mecca.. Then my husbanfd found this place!!!!as his job requireed him to stay here in houston ,we could not find attiquite housing that would allow us to keep our family together while we were lookinjg for new residency!! The family orintated staff at crestwood more not only accomidating but were symphathetic to our needs !! we stayed there for 9mnths total !!! And though eager to move to our new home.knew we would miss our friends made!!!...If you are looking for an extended stay in houston not only is it accomadating to pets .but it is conviently close to all relative parts of houston!! With lots a amenities in and around the area!!!! Easy shopping whetrher it be for clothes or groceries!!! walmart ,target,etc!!! ...and my daughters favs!!!! ALL THE MALLS ,so close!!!!Even the galleria!!!

Room Tip: if you need more space or an apartment type setup
  • Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2010

crestwood suites is the best hotel i have ever stayed at! they have big spacious rooms with nice size kitchens! they have a brand new laundry room with new washers and dryers,that work very well!i am 9 m0 pregnant and the staff has been great to me!tthey ask about me everyday and care about my health and well being!( I HAVE NEVER HAD A HOTEL DO THAT BEFORE) the staff are super friendly and will do anything to help you with what ever you need! they have a nice gym witch of course i can't use right now but wish i could ! THEY HAVE A LOT OF VENDING AND SODA MACHINES TO SERVE YOU AS WELL AS ICE MACHINES! I WOULD RECOMEND THIS HOTEL TO EVERYONE IT HAS BEEN THE GREATEST STAY OF MY LIFE I LOOK FORWARD TO STAYING THERE REAL SOON AGAIN!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2010

My husband and I and our three children have had an extended stay at Crestwood. It's an excellent place for those who are in transition for a new home, business, or otherwise. The management is A-1. They attend to our needs promptly and they are always kind and courteous. The Frond Desk staff is always friendly and helpful. Housekeeping goes above and beyond to make sure we have clean towels, sheets, etc. (usually without us even having to ask). The atmosphere is safe, clean, and quiet. Plus, there's plenty of shopping centers, entertainment, and restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.

If you're planning on staying in Houston overnight or for an extended time, Crestwood Suites - 290 is an excellent choice!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2010

Located off of 290, 5-10 minutes from the galleria. Decent dining variety nearby. This is an extended stay hotel so don't expect daily maid service. It comes once a week which is standard at any extended stay. The rooms are pretty quiet and come with a full kitchen. This is an older hotel that has been well maintained. The real prize of this hotel is the service. They place a great significance on remembering your name and making sure you feel at home. Every person I dealt with acted like I was an old friend and knew the names of my colleagues and remembered personal details I had talked with them about. I can't say enough about the service. The neighborhood is halfway decent, I never felt uncomfortable.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2010

I came to houston from jacksonville florida on construction work after a tiring 14 hr drive i was greeted by the friendliest staff i have ever been with. My stay has been a memoriable from management to maintanenance and the maids all have strived to make my stay as comfortable as possible. I was amazed how courteous the staff was and how professional they approached their jobs you truly have the right staff in place here. I came here for a 3 month job i like houston so much a lot due to the staff and management here i have decided to stay here. I have taken a job locally and shall contuine to stay here for that duration, i feel like this is home. i have traveled a lot in my career and believe me this is the most courteous staff i have ever been around. if all of your units around the country are managed like this you will have no problems of being a huge success, thank you for all the comforts of home.

Lee Lindsey
room 128

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
NY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2010

I dont know what hotel the other people who reviewed this hotel were staying at- but it certainly was not this one. I do not usually leave reviews or complain about hotels but this one was particularly bad to warrant a warning to future guests

1) I was approached by 3 prostitutes in the parking lot during a 4 night stay
2) The staff was not helpful and the front desk person barely spoke English. She refused to give me a receipt at check out insisting that i get one online
3) There is no business center or computers to use on premises
4) Almost all of the machines in the gym are broken
5) The name is misleading because this place is not by the galleria- quite a drive away
6) I felt like i was staying at a Katrina refugee camp with little kids roaming the halls and parking lots by themselves at 1am
7) Most uncomfortable bed i have ever slept in

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2010

Everyone is very friendly, and always willing to go the extra mile, the rooms are clean and comfortable

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Crestwood Suites Houston 290-Galleria? Share your experiences!