“Not much redeeming about this Dope House” 2 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
CLICK HERE SAVE 20%
Ranked #74 of 468 Hotels in Houston
Houston, Texas
“Not much redeeming about this Dope House”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I stay 3 nights with my toddler and everynight the action never stopped. I worried about my car. I worried about our safety. Management was attentive and did attempt to address my concerns. The housekeepers were thourough. Rosa was always smiling and got me exactly what I needed. I appreciate people who make an honest living, but belive the more people who "work the night shift" are given rooms, the more of that element you will attract. I am now staying out my remaing 2 weeks here at another, safer hotel.

Room Tip: Don't get a room that faces the Beltway. Get an inside room.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Jonathan B, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn - Houston - Westchase, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Dear Kaedeejae,
Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I am terribly sorry for the unsafe feeling you and your child had while staying with us. I can assure you that our property is a very safe place to stay and our number one priority is the Safety & Security of our guests. If for some reason you feel unsafe at any time, please do call the front desk and anything we can do to help you feel better, we will. It hurts me to hear that you left our property with this feeling, and I hope we have the opportunity in the future for you to return and see that we are a safe and family friendly establishment. I would also like to thank you for the positive comments you made about Rosa, I agree that she is very thorough and we greatly appreciate when one of our team member’s hard work is recognized, I will be sure to share these kind comments with her. Though we wish you would have stayed with us, we do hope you and your child are comfortable in your current accommodation and look forward to being able to serve you again in the future.
Jon B.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Yoakum, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I had come to Houston to attend a conference with 13 of my staff members I had had reservations at the Studio 6 next door to these guys since March 2012. When I arrived, they had no rooms available.

So, I walk next door to the Red Roof Inn in dire need of 7 rooms. Guess what! Greg got us all rooms with no complaining!. Everyone's been friendly and helpful . The rooms are nice and if we've had the slightest problem of any knid, it has been taken care of promptly.
I highly recommend stay here. I know I'll be back!

Thank you Greg. Y'all are awesome!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Jonathan B, Sales and marketing at Red Roof Inn - Houston - Westchase, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Dear Gregg,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback.We always strive to take care of our guests, whether its one room or a dozen, day or night. We look forward to your next visit with us.

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at the Westchase Red Roof Inn several times over the last eight months (2011-2012). The rooms are clean and the general areas are well kept. The staff is always helpful and makes every attempt to comply with guests' requests. There are several restaurants close to the Inn and shopping is very convenient. It's location is a plus; right off the Sam Houston Tollway, just south of Westheimer. Rates are reasonable.

Room Tip: Some rooms are larger than others. All are very comfortable for at least two people.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Paula V,
Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us. We always strive to take care of our guests by offering clean rooms, helpful staff, and numerous amenities. We appreciate that you chose Red Roof Inns Westchase for your lodging needs and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

House keeping very attentive rooms are large has desk area bathrooms don't gross me out

• Stayed May 2012
Jonathan B, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn - Houston - Westchase, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Dear Jayjayyy,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are proud of our housekeeping staff’s attentiveness to detail and cleanliness and will let them know our guests really appreciate the great job they do.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Jonathan B
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Haydee was very helpful and polilte. She brought fresh towels and straightened the room on request.

Tay at the front desk in the afternoons was also a pleasure to work with.

I agree with some of the other comments about shady characters hanging around this hotel. That is its only drawback really. it wouldnt surprise me if prostitutes are working out of this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor have very good wireless internet support. Able to stream movies without bu...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear Dave M.,
Thanks so much for staying with us. We will let our member of housekeeping that our guests are very happy with the good job she has done. Our staff is the backbone of our success for they are the ones who take care of our guests.
Our property has a new owner and we have systems in place to provide a clean, safe and quiet place for our guests. Our guests are our top priority.Any information which may help us to achieve our goal to provide a clean, quiet stay for our guests is appreciated.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I just spoke to Mary informing her how our guest was displeased about a water leak that led to a musty ordor in his hotel room. And when they moved him to a different room there were he found a roach in the morning. I explained to her the problems and she was nice to help. I called back a split second later and as she picked up I heard her tell her coworker how stupid I was. Just because we booked the hotel through hotwire, does that mean the service is suppose to be discounted as well? If she wants to talk about a customer I believe she should do it in a manner where she didn't get caught. This is the most absurd situation I have ever dealt with in any customer related service. I hope with a new owner Red Roof Inn will keep in mind to not just remodel the building but to remodel their staff as well.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear Jennifer Y,
We regret that your stay here at Red Roof Westchase was not 100% positive.We appreciate any comments our guests provide as it enables us to address any issues that may compromise our guests satisfaction. Whether our guests book online, or stop in to visit, their satisfaction will always be our top priority. We never discount our dedication to providing our guests with a positive experience.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

i reslly enjoyed my stay staff was nice and friendly very caring and house keeping was incrediale ROSA took care of my room and didi it very well i am very satisified with the service during my stay the rooms were nice and i had no problem with my stay

Room Tip: the rooms upstairs are th best to have
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Dear Chasidy l,
Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay with us. We will acknowledge our staff member of your positive experience during your visit.We are happy that it was a positive experience for you as that is what we strive to accomplish everyday, with every guest.

Jonathan B.

Been to Red Roof Inn - Houston - Westchase? Share your experiences!