“Airport dining at its best!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #71 of 7,200 restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Seafood
Westminster, CA
“Airport dining at its best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

This was our first time dining in this restaurant. The ambiance is terrific even though it is in
Houston Hobby Airport. The food was delicious - all ingredients were very fresh. I especially
enjoyed the Seafood Cobb Salad. Service was great. A wonderful surprise find at an airport.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

95% Recommend
Royersford, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic food in the airport (did I really just write that???)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

When was the last time you said, “I had a great meal at the airport?” Ever? Well we did! I wish I flew through Houston-Hobby more often! This place had beautiful plump raw Gulf Coast oysters, all kinds of seafood, fish and generous portions. On top of that, service was excellent. Our waiter was quick and efficient without being a pain in the butt. We both got the raw Gulf Coast oysters, which were wonderful and my boyfriend ordered a catfish po’boy that had 2 entire fillets piled on top of delicious coleslaw. I had the fried alligator appetizer, which was a treat. The atmosphere is good and doesn’t feel like a quick meal on the run, with white table cloths and “real” plates. Pappadeaux, please come to Philly!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great place to eat at Hobby Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is a great place to eat especially for an airport. Has a nice atmosphere--table clothes, real plates and flatware. No paper plates, plastic flatware or trays. The service was great. The food was great. We had crab cakes, shrimp, crawfish and scallops. It was soo good!! We will definitely at there again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Merritt Island, Fl
“Yum, yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

I just had the best lobster bisque and a lovely glass of Riesling while waiting for my flight. Nice big chunks of lobster meat in a lovely light cream soup. Wine was top notch as well. Sat at one of the bars. The place was packed but service was excellent (thank you John).

Visited October 2013
College Station, Texas
“Great place to pass the time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

No one likes to go to the airport and wait several hours. However, on a trip to Philadelphia in early March, I had quite a bit of time to wait.

I love seafood, growing up in South Louisiana. So, I figured I'd get some fried shrimp.

The food was very good. Just a little greasy (some places are better than others on this issue with fried foods)... Service was very good. I was on crutches, so that made seating a little difficult. I was near the main entrance, so there was a lot of traffic near me. I had to move my crutches for people a few times.

Service provided by the wait staff was good. The decor was also nice. I enjoyed my meal at this location. I will probably eat here again in the future, if I have time to wait (while waiting for a flight out of the airport)

• Visited March 2013