“Good location close enough for shopping” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #84 of 456 Hotels in Houston
Mumbai
“Good location close enough for shopping”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Ideally located not very far from downtown and suitable for shopping and other business in Houston. George W Bush International Airport is about 30 minutes drive from the hotel.Service is quite good. Good service overall.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear JJMumbai,

We are so appreciative of your kind review. It is rewarding to know that you enjoyed our good location and friendly service. Your remarks serve as encouragement to our associates who strive to provide a pleasant stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and please visit us upon your return to the area.

Best,
Tom Chigoy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Arlington, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Decent location and staff great. Stayed on the club level and they offer complimentary beer and wine, and great snacks. My room was comfortable and newly updated.

Can't wait for the construction around the hotel to be completed. It will make it easier to get into and leave the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear tcuutx,

Our associates understand and believe that our valued guests deserve an exceptional stay and we will continue to push daily to find new ways to WOW our guests. I will be sure to share your very nice comments regarding our clean and comfortable rooms with our team; they work hard to ensure guests feel at home. I appreciate you recognizing our strengths while providing us some areas of opportunity for improvement. The construction is temporary and we look forward to it being complete too. It is feedback like yours which allows us to positively impact future guest experiences.

Kind Regards,
Huntsville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We booked a block of rooms at the Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel for our recent wedding. The staff was awesome and the rooms were great. They were very easy to work with and tried to accommodate us in every way. They provided shuttles to our event and kept the bar open late for our continued celebration. The entire experience was wonderful. I'm so glad we chose to stay there.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Congratulations on your wedding! We are delighted you took the time to share your kind review; we value your comments. It’s wonderful to know your stay was enjoyable. Nothing would please us more than a return visit.

Warm Regards,
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

This review is for the Sheraton Brookhollow hotel. We found this hotel on trip advisor and after calling the hotel found that they do wedding receptions. I was getting married in March and I chose this hotel for my wedding reception. The wedding reception was scheduled for March 2014. I paid $1400 as deposit for the reception which was scheduled 1 week after the wedding date.The wedding was in another state. After marriage, I discovered some severe medical problems and fraud from my spouse and separated from her right away. I cancelled the reception 5 days before due to these issues which were not known before marriage. The reception was cancelled at such a short notice because these issues did not come to light until after marriage. Sheraton brookhollow was not at all sympathetic to these issues which I consider as exceptional circumstances. They charged me another $1400 despite my explaining the circumstances to them. They do not have any empathy and all they care about is money. They charged me a total of $2800 without any reception taking place. When I tried to speak to the manager(Tom Chigoy), he was extremely rude and did not want to reimburse any money. I explained the situation to him that these are difficult circumstances beyond our control but he failed to understand. The outside catering company I hired refunded 50% of the deposit and did not charge me any money for the event itself. So, basically Sheraton Brookhollow took the $2800 without doing anything for 1/3 rd of the ballroom which was booked. I understand that they cannot refund the full amount, but they could have at least tried to negotiate with me and offered me something maybe 33-50% of the total amount. I would never recommend Sheraton Brookollow to any of my friends, familes or relatives. They are looking for a fast buck, will take advantage of your situation and will not work with you. Please do not book this hotel for wedding reception. They are inflexible and do not care about you.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Shabena Y,

Thank you for writing. Please be assured that we empathize with your unique situation. We realize this is a difficult time for you and have done our best to work with you. We have been in contact with you regarding this issue.

Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We had a miserable experience at this hotel, and don't believe it should be called a Sheraton. From the incompetent Front Desk Clerk (and eventually her Manager) that could not figure out how to make keys properly, to the broken air conditioner unit (no central air conditioning) that could not be fixed, to the very warm lobby (due to no central air conditioning), to the 2 AM fire alarm that kept going off, to the rule that they don't have dressers in the junior suites...this was a disaster! Honestly, where are people supposed to put socks and underwear when there isn't a dresser. The Front Desk Clerk suggested we hang them in the closet. Give me a break! Just awful! Avoid if at all possible.

Room Tip: I suggest requesting a room with a dresser, or you won't have anywhere to put your socks, underw...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for writing. Please be assured that guest satisfaction is very important to us and these matters are not taken lightly. We have been in contact with you regarding your stay.

missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

The staff at this hotel was great, very friendly and helpful. Overall it was a nice hotel. I did think the rooms were kinda small and blah. The price was not a good value. No breakfast except for the 15.99 buffet.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for acknowledging that our associates were welcoming and nice even though you did not find our accommodations to your liking. We appreciate our guests taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback both positive and opportunities for improvement.

wichita kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

This place is hard to get to with construction going on.
Seems to be safe and we visibly saw security which is good as I took a drive and ended up in the hood very quickly.
Parking garage is in the back and was free.

Room Tip: parking garage in back free internet and parking which both are not always standards in Sheratons
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this review, June 28, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write. I appreciate you acknowledging our safe hotel with convenient parking. I apologize for your frustration due to the road construction; as this is temporary I hope you will give us another opportunity. We hope to see you again.

Best, Tom Chigoy, GM

Been to Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel? Share your experiences!