“Great place for business travelers” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Cyber Monday Exclusive
Ranked #85 of 455 Hotels in Houston
Los Osos, California
“Great place for business travelers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I have been staying at the Brookhollow on business trips consistently for over a year now. As a frequent business traveler, I appreciate a staff who provides quality service and even remembers me from trip to trip. The staff at the Brookhollow fill that bill and are awesome!

Room Tip: Club floor rooms
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012 via mobile

My stay at the Brookhollow Sheraton was unintentional, but I've been extremely impressed with the food and service quality especially at such an affordable price. I've run the gamut of hotels and while the rooms could have used very minor touch-ups, I didn't care because the staff and food quality more than made up for it.

Special thanks to the Cimarron staff for making my time here without my family-- with whom I'm NEVER separated-- easier and even pleasurable.

Thanks again!

-Ruben
Seattle, WA

• Stayed March 2012
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this review, March 26, 2012
Thanks so very much 2coo4u for writing a review. We’re so glad you enjoy staying with us; we greatly appreciate your business and taking the time to share your comments.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is located far away from everything in Houston - there is not even a Restaurant close by. All lights in the room were unplugged... (WHY???) The room had no safe, which should be nowadays standard in order to lock away his passport and other things. But there was a usual lack in that hotel. The vendor machine was during the stay out of order and possibly as well for the next few weeks. The bathrooms were not that clean / fresh anymore...

Stayed March 2012
Thank you ThiesHH for your candid review; we appreciate your comments and feedback. All feedback is valuable to us so that we can perfect our guests’ experiences. We do offer the Cimarron restaurant and Tuxedo's lobby bar on property. I will discuss your comments with our housekeeping team during our weekly meeting. Again, thank you for your feedback.

San Antonio, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

I was checked quickly by a very friendly employee. The upgrade to a suite was appreciated (the space was HUGE) though I was not happy that due to its central location and hotel's open layout, noise from the lobby and rest of the hotel disrupted my sleep throughout the first night. The door stopped the sound quite poorly. Free garage parking was nice though there are no elevators in the garage. Current construction of the feeder road in front of the hotel was a minor hassle. The fitness room was clean, up-to-date, and relatively large. There were four or five computer stations with free internet (credit card readers lead me to believe this was not always free). 4 elevators eliminated waiting. Wi-fi was without authentication and strong in my room. My room had Starbucks coffee, a bottle of complimentary water, and plentiful toiletries. The bed and sheets looked and felt new. It was refreshing to have a quality LG 37" flat panel tv on actual HD input. One of my biggest pet peeves is an HDTV on standard def. I didn't use the bar/restaurant, but it looked modern and other people were using it.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this review, March 16, 2012
Thanks KCelcius273 for writing a review and submitting photos! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

I used this location for a wedding block to book all our out-of-town guest.
I was pleased that Hotel Manager treated me as a part of her team and treated our guest with royalty. I would rate their Service, Value, Sleep Quality, Cleanliness, Location,& Rooms as a 10 for Excellent.I would recommend this Hotel to anyone!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Thanks so very much Jennifer C for writing such a nice review and recommendation! I am pleased your wedding guests enjoyed their stay with us. We take a lot of care into our wedding arrangements and I am glad you felt part of the team. We look forward to working with you again!

Truly yours,
Kenosha, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. Our bed quickly became nicknamed "the cloud" for its overall comfort and plushness. It was by far the best bed we had ever slept in. The hotel was able to accomodate all our requests for family to have rooms near each other as they came in for a wedding we were all attending. They kept up with everything with the rooms - even if we asked for extra thing they were quick to be of service. They even took a picture of us all in the lobby after we returned from a big party. They were very helpful, kind, and considerate. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. It has a great location as well.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this review, February 28, 2012
Thanks Amyhrtlvr for your wonderful review and recommendation! I am glad you found your stay for the wedding to be top-notch and relaxing. We hope you had a great time at the wedding! The team is always happy to help with request. We look forward to seeing you and your family again!

Yours truly,
Spain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

Stayed one night before traveling home to Spain. Very good service from front desk. Very nice and confortable room.

Food in the resturante wasn't grate, Rib Eye steak was the tinnest I ever have seen and grey trough. Crab cake as starter was very very good.

Breakfast was one of the best ever.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this review, March 8, 2012

Tom Chigoy, General Manager

Been to Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel? Share your experiences!