I returned to Red Roof because of the quality of rooms and service. I plan on staying there again in December. The rooms are attractive and the beds are comfortable. Also they offer a stay and park package where you stay at their hotel and you can park your car there when you fly out of Bush International. Great Deal! Their airport shuttle is so convenient. I highly reocmmend staying at this Red Roof Inn.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Houston Iah Airport Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Houston Iah Airport Hotel Houston
- Sleep Inn Houston
- Houston Sleep Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located two miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), Red Roof Houston-IAH Airport welcomes you! Our comfortable inn offers a complimentary continental breakfast, fitness room, business center, guest laundry, outdoor pool and a free airport shuttle. We are close to Deer Brook Mall, Greenspoint Mall, and Splashtown. Visiting on business? Red Roof Houston IAH Airport is near Halliburton, GE, Humble Civic Center, and the Greenspoint Business District. If you enjoy sports, we’re convenient to Reliant Park, Toyota Center, Minute Maid Park, and the Sam Houston Race Park. Nature lover? Check out Galveston Beach, Cityview Park, or Thomas R. Wussow Park. If you enjoy museums, check our Mercer Arboretum and Botanic Gardens, the Museum of Natural Science, or the NASA/Space Center. Red Roof Houston IAH Airport is about ½ hour away from downtown Houston, the University of Houston, Amtrak, and the bus station. We have a number of great restaurants nearby for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Red Roof Inn Houston IAH Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.