Took my daughter adn her friends for a birthday nigth out and a visit to the new American Girl store. The hotel was lovely! The girls were thrilled with it. We had a large suite with seperate living room - the bedroom was huge and the bed was very comfortable.
The rooftop pool was wonderful. Great views. The breakfast was very nice - though not much seating is offered in the lounge.
Staff was all very kind and helpful.
The weekend shopping rate is very good - with a $100 mall gift card. The girls were happy to spend it.
My only complaint is the bathroom is very roomy but has very little counter space and not enough hooks to hang towels.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Houston Memorial City Hotel Houston
- The Westin Houston Memorial City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westin Houston Memorial City is near CityCentre, Energy Corridor District, and the Westchase District. Our hotel has an infinity pool and 30,000+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotwire, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your The Westin Houston Memorial City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.