The Westin - Memorial City was a beautiful hotel. Stayed there for a long weekend while traveling for a wedding. The hotel is brand new (about a year old). I was absolutely amazed by our King Suite we had. HUGE corner balcony with expansive view of downtown, huge living room, kitchen, and separate bedroom. It also had 1.5 bathrooms (unexpected). Staff was helpful and nice. There was a neat waterfall in the bar. The pool patio gets a decent amount of sun late morning/early afternoon, but after that it's all shaded - not the best for sunbathers.
I don't agree with having to pay for parking at the hotel since it's in a residential area. I would understand if the hotel was in downtown or a densely populated area, but not when it's out in the "suburb." I hope the hotel rethinks it's $12/night parking fee - should be free for guests - or at least a perk for us SPG members.
Overall - I will return and recommend Westin!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Houston Memorial City Hotel
- The Westin Houston Memorial City Hotel Houston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westin Houston Memorial City is near CityCentre, Energy Corridor District, and the Westchase District. Our hotel has an infinity pool and 30,000+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Houston Memorial City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.