“Never again-ruined Sheraton's reputation” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #138 of 456 Hotels in Houston
Arlington, TX
“Never again-ruined Sheraton's reputation”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

First they share a drive w/Holiday Inn express(hard to find) their entrance contains several steps(maybe because they are in a flood zone) Handicap ramp over 6 car lenghts away-1st night air did not work-woman fixed it- Lamp over bed hanging down and dangerous-Went down to continential breakfast and mexican woman said it would $9.95, whereas desk said there would be no costs! Sign on desk says they will charge $50.00 for other items used and would refund later-still checking credit card. When we checked out black male worker using business computers-Are they not for guests? We never ate there for the above reasons!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Halls and elevator were constantly noisey, from kids and cellphone usage
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Daniel V, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear Dollyjean2000,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our Hotel on your recent stay. Every guest experience is crucial for us to review as our Goal is to meet and then exceed the expectations. My role is to communicate the areas of opportunity with the Team and ensure everyone is here to deliver a memorable stay. Feel free to reach out to me to discuss further at 713-948-0800.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Looking for a nice hotel, that has all the amenities at a reasonable price? Look no further, clean rooms, HD TV, comfortable beds, friendly staff, restaurant & even a great airport shuttle which will take you locations nearby. No negatives at all for the business traveler.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear airlodger,

The Staff and I appreciate your Great Review and Feedback you have shared! Our goal daily is to make each stay for every guest clean, simple, fresh, and above and beyond the expectations!

When traveling to Houston you now know where you can call Home!
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I was in Houston for a funeral and just wanted a hotel by the airport for the last night there. I didn't want to spend a lot of money but wanted something clean and fairly nice. I found this hotel. I loved the look of this hotel. Nice decor and design. Not your ordinary hotel for sure. It had a lot of very nice touches. Very comfortable bed with nice bedding. (I hate those awful comforters that are in some hotels) It was a quiet room. I was surprised that with all the attempts at being a very nice hotel, they had plastic toilet seats that slid all over the place. I know, a strange thing to say but I thought they spent some money on nice things but missed this one. The staff was excellent - friendly and helpful. I also loved the idea of having a shuttle to take you to restaurants for dinner.

Room Tip: Get a great rate on the internet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dear travelingmurphy,

Thank you for the Great Review and Feedback! The Hotel prides itself on staying up to date with the latest decor, services available and technology! I believe your recommendation is a Great one that can make a Positive difference for future stays. Our Staff takes guest service opportunities to the fullest and I am proud to have such a Team! We look forward to seeing you again when traveling to the Houston Area!
Manila, Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed in an airport hotel for a business trip. The rooms were large and comfortable. Only complaint I have was the sound proofing needs to be improved. I can hear the TV and people talking on the other room. Otherwise it would have gotten a higher rating.

Staff was friendly and helpful to assist. There's a 24 hour complimentary airport transfer which was a pleasant surprise. They also assisted me to get a cab when I needed to go downtown.

Gym was adequately equipped. There's also a small pool for those who want to swim.

Location is not great as there are no restaurants nearby. But, I took this hotel because I had a very early flight.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear micol_mca,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay! Our goal is to continue to improve our service and facilities! Having a quiet room for a restful night sleep is important so your feedback will be passed on to look into in our coming months and years or improvements.

We look forward to having you stay with us again when traveling to Houston!
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Convenient, clean and professional. I loved the contemporary style of this hotel. The hotel staff were exceptional.
Rooms were large and roomy. The beds were outstanding. Great free wi-fi in the room a big plus.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Daniel V, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear 183 Anonymous,

Thank you for the Great Feedback! Our Team strives daily to ensure every guest has a Memorable stay and you know exactly where to stay when visiting Houston again! We look forward to having you again as one of our Valued Guests!
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is the second time I stayed here. The first time was a year ago and I was very pleased with the staff and the location of the hotel that I came back this year. The shuttle service to and from is there within minutes. The rooms are clean and a good size. The breakfast is reasonable and pretty quick. Good selection of wine and liquor. They are not open for lunch so I recommend Mambo, is down the street just a short cab ride. Once again I was very please with the hotel. First Tara ( front desk ), she made me feel very welcome. She went out of her way to make sure everything was going well while I stayed there. Angel ( server ), Francisco ( cook ) and Irene ( cook ) made my stayed very comfortable and enjoyed their company. They went our of their way to make sure my dinning experience was perfect. Lastly Jessica ( manager ) . Thank you for everything. I will be coming back next year. .

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Jessica S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
Dear Rob M…thank you for staying with us every year when visiting your family in Houston. We appreciated the great comments and we hope to see you again next year when you come back to visit your Houston Family. I will make sure I relay your comments to the staff; it makes us so excited when we see our guests truly enjoy our hotel and services. Thank you again, and we will see you this time next year!
Jessica Salgado
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I booked this hotel through Priceline for $50 a night. Rooms are clean, comfortable and modern. Bathroom is spacious. Great gym available. Location is ok. Located near Houston Hobby Airport. No good restaurants nearby. Overall good stay!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Jessica S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear swtbby…WOW! GREAT RATE, GREAT STAY, GREAT REVIEW! Thank you and we hope to see you again at our hotel!

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport? Share your experiences!