Downtown Houston is pretty lame but this hotel was great if you at the George Brown Convention center. It is a block away and you walk through a lovely park to get there. The hotel is clean and super cute the way it is decorated. Kind of a modern theme with some country accents here and there like the white bathroom furniture and oddly shaped mirror. I will definitely stay again when I go to Houston for a convention.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Houston Downtown Hotel
- Embassy Suites Houston Downtown Hotel Houston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're an all-suite, urban high-rise hotel overlooking Discovery Green and adjacent to the Houston Rockets' Toyota Center. The hotel is conveniently just steps away from the George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston Astros’ Minute Maid Park and the Houston Pavilions shopping and entertainment complex.We offer free cooked-to-order breakfast, free WiFi and free evening cocktails at our nightly reception with your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Houston Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.