“It'll ruin you for other burgers” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Burger Palace

The Burger Palace
2800 Sage Road, Suite A 1100, Houston, TX (Great Uptown)
713 877 9700
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Description: The Burger Palace offers delicious, gourmet burgers of all varieties in Houston, Texas. Come try our incredible Akaushi Kobe beef burger!
Charlottesville, Virginia
“It'll ruin you for other burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

Walking on Sage Rd in the Galleria area, I happened to notice a nondescript sign at the end of a strip mall that said "Burger Palace". I felt like getting a good hamburger, so wandered down to the restaurant. When I went in, I suddenly realized this was a high end establishment (relatively speaking - I mean, it still has burger in the name!). I was greeted by a Japanese woman who seated me, recommended a kind of beer after telling me they were out of Anchor Steam, and taking my order. I got the Texas Burger, which she said was their most popular. I also ordered a small Greek salad and onion rings. The salad was great and the onion rings were light and crispy. The burger, made with Kobe beef, was unbelievably good! I later asked the woman if she was the owner. She said yes and I told her she has ruined me for normal burgers now.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Great truffle fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

This is a nice place for burgers and truffle fries. Loved the food, reasonable prices. I choose a cheeseburger and truffle fries, which were great, delicious. The only thing I did not like was the atmosphere, it felt like an abandoned place.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
houston
“great burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

A little expensive for hamburgers, but they are not your normal burger and are worth the extra cost.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“A Very Fine Hamburger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

Japanese-style beef, inventive toppings (but you can still get the old reliables, if you wish), milkshakes TDF...best to go for a late supper, place is crowded midday from the Galleria shoppers and workers. We had a talkative server, so if you don't want dinner conversation you might look elsewhere.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Des Moines, Iowa
“This is burger heaven.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

If you want a juicy, flavorful burger (with your choice of all kinds of tasty and interesting toppings), you need to go to The Burger Palace, 2800 Sage Road, Houston. I ate the Vietnamese Burger (spicy vegetable toppings and sauce but not too much so), while my husband had the French Connection burger (mushrooms, cheese, sauce). Two days later we went back for more. They also have a type of fresh limeade that is really good and excellent sweet potato fries.

• Visited March 2012