“My Extended Family at Candlewood” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #61 of 457 Hotels in Houston
Flint, Texas, United States
“My Extended Family at Candlewood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have stayed at Candlewood enough that the staff have become my friends. I always try to get a room here when working in this area.The rates are reasonable, the rooms are quiet and the area is safe. The atmosphere in the hotel is always upbeat. The grounds look good. The management is exceptional.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
motherwell
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic Place, simply awesome service.
Eric , you are legend, you treated us all like your brother, far away above what was required of you.
Front desk was always helpful and informative at any time of day or night.
The rooms were large and self sufficient.
The wifi was quick with no problems.
The barbecue area was a real winner when required, "every night"
A well stocked food area with complimentary coffee, fruit and cookies.
What more can I say, I wish you guys were British, we shamefully lack behind in all aspects of hospitality.
AWsome guys!

Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
CWS1020, General Manager at Candlewood Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, May 25, 2012
Thank you so much for the awesome feedback. We strive to provide the Best Guest Experience and we are delighted to hear that we were succesful! We thank you for giving us the opportunity to have you as our guest and we hope to see you back soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

Friendly, helpful staff, awesome rooms, clean, easy on easy off access to IH-10.

• Stayed May 2012
Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012 via mobile

Very clean and well kept property.
Good choice if you're looking for a place to stay on the East side of Houston.

• Stayed April 2011
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

From the minute I checked it, I realized this not the usual Candlewood. The lobby is bright, clean and the front desk associate was extremely pleasant and friendly.

The room (studio) was very spacious and very clean. The bathroom was better than a few full service hotels I've stayed in. The room is equipped with everything someone on an extended trip will need. Everything was good quality and well kept.

The bed was comfy and it was very quiet despite being that close to I-10. This is a good choice for short or long trips to the area. There are several restaurants in the area and everyone is eager to help should you need advise on dining or directions.

This one just a gold star for being squeaky clean and for having some of the friendliest staff I've encountered at any hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
CWS1020, General Manager at Candlewood Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, November 29, 2011
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and for the awesome feedback. We strive to create a memorbale Guest Experience that will leave an Excellent impression about our hotel. I am pleased to hear that we accomplished this goal during your visit. Please come back and see us soon and have a wonderful Holiday season!
Rigby, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

This is a new property and as such is in excellent condition, and very clean. As is typical of Candlewood properties, don't expect a free breakfast or a pool - they do not have these here. Very basic services, but excellent for extended stays due to the full kitchen in each room. I had no problems during my stay. The bed was firm but comfortable, there were plenty of HD channels available on the flat screen TV, and the A/C worked well.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon!!!

Been to Candlewood Suites I-10 East? Share your experiences!