“Horrible, noisy. The mgrs lied about the noise.” 1 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Houston
Capital Inn
4601 Yellowstone Blvd, Houston, TX 77021   |
Ranked #18 of 40 Houston B&B and Inns
Houston, Texas
“Horrible, noisy. The mgrs lied about the noise.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

horrible place! I asked about noise cuz I wanted someplace quiet. They barefaced lied to me so don’t expect them to tell anyone else anything but lies. I ended up with Boombox Betty in the room next to me so boom-boom-boom from the bass from the loud music. Complain to the mgr does nothing. People yelling across the parking lot, domestic fights, blaring car stereos literally make the building vibrate, not to mention that they were renovating the room below so bang-bang-bang from that too. The towels are rags, badly stained and feel like sandpaper. Bedsheets with burn holes all over from people smoking in bed. The walls are dirty & have not been cleaned or painted in 20 years. The place is so old they still use keys not key cards like modern motels do. I could not stay another day so I moved out early.

Room Tip: try a different motel