“Best hotel at Bush Intercontinental Airport” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #7 of 451 Hotels in Houston
Baiting Hollow, United States
“Best hotel at Bush Intercontinental Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

SpringHill Suites Marriott at Houston Intercontinental Airport is my favorite hotel of all Marriott properties. It's sleek modern and especially clean. The staff is professional and they treat you like family. I especially appreciate Mr. Terry on the night shift for outstanding customer service and providing police security to the property. I have never felt so safe going outside during the night.

I certainly want to thank Paula and Terry for caring for me when I was sick during my last stay. Paula extended herself by offering me her rescue breathing inhaler when I had an asthma attack during my April stay. I can't express how much I appreciate this life saving gesture. I am certainly contacting Marriott about this exceptional staff at this hotel.

Keep up the great work!

• Stayed May 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Antoinette B,
Thank you for your review and complimentary feedback about our great hotel and friendly staff. We have a special team of dedicated associates that genuinely care about providing each guest with an exceptional stay. I’ll be sure to recognize Mr. Terry, Paula and Terry with a special commendation for their excellence in service. Please continue to make us your favorite hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Devin Frank, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I selected this hotel because of the location near the airport. I was afraid i would hear planes - but the noise was not bad. The room was very clean and every staff member I had contact with was very friendly. My only complaint was the lack of restaurants near by - but that may or may not be an issue for others.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
apple422,
Thank you for writing a review. It’s great to hear you enjoyed a quiet stay with us at SpringHill Suites and found the clean accommodations and friendly staff to meet your expectations. Your feedback is important to us. We value you as our guest and hope you have an opportunity to visit us again. Thank you again for writing.

New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

had an early morning flight so chose to stay here. about a mile from airport and about half the price of the Marriott on the airport. from the driver of the free shuttle bus to the check in and check out process, best overall service I have had in a hotel in a long time. Room was exceptionally clean and bright. breakfast area was also clean and the food was fresh. comfortable bed, unique and invigorating shower with two jets at the valve area that aim at your lower back. I almost wish I could have stayed another night. I don't know how good the marriot on the airport is, but for the price, I would highly recommend the springhill suites.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
JerseyJoePa,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at SpringHill Suites Houston Airport. It’s great to hear we exceeded your expectations with our cleanliness, comfortable accommodations and excellent service. We appreciate your high recommendations of our hotel to future travelers, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We recently spent a night at the SpringHill Suites at the Houston airport for a layover and had a great experience. From the prompt response by the airport shuttle (at 12:30 in the morning no less) to the super friendly attendant at check-in, this hotel surpassed expectations.

At check-in the front desk clerk was very friendly and understanding we were in a bit of a hurry given a late arrival and the need for some sleep. The room was very good size, very clean and very new. The separate bathroom and shower was a nice touch when getting ready in the morning. The included breakfast was adequate for our purposes and typical of a SpringHill or Hyatt Place - for free, zero complaints here.

Again, the departure shuttle was on-time and driver very courteous. I'd highly reccomend booking this hotel if staying near the Houston airport. Folks are great, very clean and the breakfast is nice.

Would definately stay again on future travels.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
humphrey31,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us at SpringHill Suites Intercontinental. I’m pleased to hear you had a great experience with our friendly staff and found our clean accommodations to your liking. We appreciate your review and high recommendations to future travelers. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reston, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had to stay over in Houston unexpectedly and were fortunate enough to pick this hotel out of all the others near the airport. The rooms were room, tastefully decorated and very modern. The staff was friendly and the free shuttle service was perfect. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
mfies,
It’s great to hear from you! Thank you for sharing your experience with us at SpringHill Suites. We appreciate you and your husband choosing to stay with us during your unexpected stay over. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay, our friendly staff and complimentary shuttle. We appreciate your business and high recommendations of our great hotel. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

WPG, MB
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

With no intention to stay in Houston we ended up there on our trip to the Cayman Islands. Chicago's storm delayed us hours and we missed our connection from Houston to Grand Cayman.... Leaving us in Houston until the next day.

Our hotel the airlines provided us was awful. We left the America's Best Value hotel and took a cab to the SpringHill Suites I saw on the drive.

I felt rescued! The SpringHill Suites was excellent. Clean rooms, continental breakfast, good snacks at the bar, helpful staff, free shuttle to the airport and overall a refreshing end to an awful day of missed flights and bad hotels.

Very thankful we saw it !

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
TheKingsLady,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at SpringHill Suites. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us, and I’m glad we could provide comfort, clean rooms and friendly service during your unexpected delay in travels. I hope you had a great vacation in the Caymen Islands. We hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is my first time staying at a Marriott Springhill Suites property but it will not be my last. This Hotel is relatively new. The rooms are set up perfectly for the business traveler.The fitness center is very adequate to keep up your fitness routine A nice work space separated from the sleeping area, a separate room for a toilet and sink and another separate room with a shower and sink. Breakfast and internet is complimentary and it is not just a basic breakfast... Cereal, Waffles, Fruit, Eggs , muffins etc. are all on the menu. The only negative I could think of is that you have to drive a little to get to a variety of nice restaurants. I will be back!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Kristopher L,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your first stay with us at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. We’re happy to have had you as our guest, and we’re glad you found our hotel perfectly suited for your business travel needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Devin Frank, General Manager

Been to SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport? Share your experiences!