Arrived around 7 on a Friday night, just in time for the manager's reception which lasts until 730p. Great drinks and snacks! Can't beat that! Kids loved the huge seating area around the atrium.
Ate dinner in the hotel restaurant. Food was very good and not too overpriced. Only downside is that they were not busy at all but the wait for food was very long. That being said, after having a few drinks driving to another restaurant was not an option.
Check in was quick and easy. The room was very nice; two queen size beds and a pull out couch. Rooms have refrigerators and a microwave. Coffee maker in room stinks, but it didnt matter because there was plenty of coffee in the morning at breakfast.
The living room and bedroom area are separated by a heavy door, which means privacy.
Shower was standard with the usual toiletries, nothing special.
Breakfast in the morning was fantastic. We stayed because of a gymnastics meet that started early. Usually on Saturdays they open the buffet at 7, but they had it up and running full speed for 6. It is the usual Embassy Suites fare, but there was a lot of food and it was good. My favorite is the made to order omlettes...definately a nice touch.
We didn't use the pool, gym or business center. They do have a sundry shop with snacks, drinks of all kinds and other things.
The parking is great; a nice garage behind the hotel. They do offer valet parking but you really don't need it because the parking is convenient.
All in all, it was a great stay and I would both recommend it and stay there again.
Our price was $99 for two adults and two children, booked by calling the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Houston - Energy Corridor Hotel
- Embassy Suites Houston - Energy Corridor Hotel Houston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Houston – Energy Corridor hotel, just 35 minutes from Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport and Houston Hobby Airport. Located in the ‘Energy Corridor,’ this all-suite Houston Energy Corridor hotel is 15 minutes from downtown, the George R. Brown Convention Center and the Galleria. Our friendly, multi-lingual staff will ensure your stay is a memorable one. Ride our complimentary shuttle to destinations within a five-mile radius of the hotel, including local corporations like Shell, BP and ExxonMobil.Enjoy daily the complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast with buffet and the complimentary Evening Reception*. Dine in our Oasis Restaurant and Lounge and sip coffee from the Starbucks® Coffee Bar in the lobby.*Service of alcohol subject to state and local laws. Must be of legal drinking age. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Embassy Suites Houston - Energy Corridor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.