“Property was nice and room was clean and comfortable...” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #264 of 457 Hotels in Houston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Excelsior
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I made reservations at the Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport South hotel for a one night stay between flights from Mexico and Minneapolis on October 31, 2013. I chose the Ramada specifically because their website stated that they had free shuttle service between the hotel and airport. I was willing to tolerate the jet noise of take off and landings of planes overhead for one night. When I arrived at IAH Bush Airport, I called the hotel. They informed me that they were sharing a shuttle with Best Western. I was told to look for a white shuttle with the Best Western signage. I waited for about 15 minutes for this vehicle, I told the driver that I needed a ride to the Ramada. He was rude and walked away. I followed him, totally confused. His rudeness turn to nastiness. I called the Ramada and was told that they had told me the wrong shuttle, gave me a new description, and told me it would be there in 15 minutes. This shuttle did arrive and I got to the hotel in about an hour. When I attempted to make arrangements for a morning shuttle, I was told that my flight was "too early" for the shuttle and I would have to take a cab. I did take a cab costing me $20. In general, the hotel was clean and the staff nice. I would not have stayed in a hotel that close to the airport if they had not offered the "free shuttle". I am disappointed in Ramada's "misleading" website.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Humble
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

When I first arrived I thought it was a cheap motel and I almost turned around but my husband and I were exhausted so we thought lets give it a night and the comfort of the bed made it all worthwhile but then we had a issue with the a/c not working good and the next day we were still too tired to go to another hotel and as long as it was hot outside the a/c worked so we stayed another day and the same thing happened the next night so I got up checked out and told the lady that my husband may be coming back because he hadn't been able to sleep so she reserved another room for us and by 4pm my husband was asking to go back to the hotel instead of staying at a relative house and we got a different room and 7 hours later when I met him at the hotel I walked into a cold room and he was sound asleep and it felt great and we slept through the night so we did not have to return to get a good night sleep. So I will return but not to room 304.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Lufkin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

when i entered my room after checking in i found the sheets were dirty and had stains on it, i called the front desk and told them, they went ahead and put me in another room only to find out it was someone elses, then finally get another room. i also got stuck in the elevator and that was so scarry, front desk seemed as they didnt care. i had a horrible experienced.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport South

Address: 15350 John F. Kennedy Boulevard, Houston, TX 77032
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Houston
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #264 of 457 Hotels in Houston
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport South 3*
The elegant lobby ambiance welcomes you to a relaxing stay at the Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport South hotel in Houston, Texas. Our property is conveniently surrounded by major businesses and memorable attractions. If business brings you to town, lodging with us makes sense, as we are near Halliburton main campus, Baker Hughes. BJ Services, General Electric and Exxon-Mobile. We have a 900 square foot meeting room, 24 hour Business Center and the only hotel to feature 37 inch LCD TVs with over 150 HD Channels. No matter what brings you to our city, lodging at our completely remodeled facility with Full Service Bar and Deli is the smart choice. We keep you connected with free Wi-Fi and invite you to start your day with a free Continental Breakfast Bar. Later, you can visit the Fitness Center or enjoy our large outdoor pool and jacuzzi. At Ramada IAH South, we surpass expectations. Pets accepted, 100 USD deposit, Pets must be under 30 pounds. Rollaway charge - 10 USD per night. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Intercontinental Limited Airport South
Ramada Houston
Ramada Limited Airport South

If you own or manage Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.