“Graduation Home Away From Home” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4015 Southwest Freeway, Hwy 59, Houston, TX 77027-7499   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #206 of 468 Hotels in Houston
A TripAdvisor Member
“Graduation Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Our trip to Houston was to attend our Son's Graduation from Baylor College of Medicine. My entire family stay at La Quinta who treated us with so much respect, kindness, and much more. As we were checking in we received a cookie and water, that was really a nice gesture - unexpected. Our rooms were spacious, beds very comfortable, air excellent, and the setup was perfect. We have a family of 5 we slept in the king bed, my little one took the middle sofa room (He Loved It) and my older sons sleep in the connecting room. We had privacy and great connection. Overall, I am so happy that we stay at this La Quinta, We will definetely stay again in our next visit....I forgot to mentioned the mall was only 10 minutes away. Awesome breakfast and wonderful staff. Thank YOU to all who made this possible.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

I travelled to Houston to attend a mini-reunion with college friends. I have stayed at this La Quinta before, and at many others around the country, and highly recommend them for their value. They offer practically everything other hotels offer for higher prices. If the price is the same, I feel they don't compare. The staff was very helpful on the phone with me when I had a little difficulty locating it. Everything in the room was very clean and comfortable. I had a half-size refrigerator and a microwave (which I didn't expect) , iron and board, luggage rack, and a flat-screen TV. Linens were nice and plentiful. I didn't have breakfast either morning, so can't rate, but they've always been fine. Check them out if you want great value for your money!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Indialantic, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

This is a nice pleasant hotel close to everything! Clean rooms and competent staff. I was here for a week on business and never a problem.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

I was concerned about the area but upon arriving it was very nice. It was a great location to shop at the Galleria area or to attend services at Lakewood Church. The staff was very nice and accommodating. The only slip up was that I had requested a late check out and was told that it would not be a problem but the staff did not update the room card. One of the things I thought interesting about this location was the option of having a room that could be entered into a interior space or there were rooms that could be entered from the exterior. Since I was traveling alone I opted for the interior. Makes me feel safer. The room was very clean and the bed was one of the most comfortable that I have ever been in. Would definitely stay at this location again.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper request a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Fort Carson, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

Visiting from the military...I have been in Afghanistan and wanted to get a great night sleep. I had stayed there before and had a few problems. However, the hotel was very apologetic and nice. I even got an email from the manager who offered a coupon. I took him up on it and the stay was very nice again. You know sometimes everything can't be perfect, it's how the hotel handles your complaint/opinion. They handled mine with the upmost courtesy and respect. I will be staying there again real soon... No major issues to address at this time...

Room Tip: Rooms are inside so no threat of stangers..ect..ect...Ask for high floor...nice view...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends

Been to La Quinta Inn Houston Greenway Plaza? Share your experiences!