“Family happy .. willing for more days to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #166 of 468 Hotels in Houston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Turkish first
MUMBAI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

What attracted me to the hotel was free wifi connectivity and breakfast. I was a little dissapointed with the latter, because I expected to be served at least eggs (I hate cereal). A little more fruits with variety would also have been welcome.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DIG_manager, General Manager at Days Inn Houston - Galleria Mall, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Dear Yogin,

Thank you for your positive review!!! At Days Inn Galleria, customer service is our main objective and we all are pleased that we were able to achieve this for you. Yes we do not have a pool but we do have gym facility available as Days Inn and am really sorry that our staff missed to inform you about that. We will work on get more sign informing Gym facility at property. I have shown your review to staff members and each one displayed a smile. Again, thank you for your review and we hope to have you back as our guest in the near future.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. There was free breakfast, free parking, free wifi, and the room was spacious and clean. The service was great and friendly. There is no pool or gym but for the price, it was a great deal and it was within 5 minutes of all the other hotels, bars, event locations I needed to attend for a wedding. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Scott,

Thank you for your positive review!!! At Days Inn Galleria, customer service and clean comfortable rooms is our main objective and we all are pleased that we were able to achieve this for you. We do have a pool at location but we do have Gym on location. I am really sorry that our staff members missed to inform you about Gym but I will work on placing more signs and training staff members on informing all guest about Gym facility during Check In. I have shown your review to staff members and each one displayed a smile. Again, thank you for your review and we hope to have you back as our guest in the near future.

Anaheim, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. The Days Inn rooms were very clean, nice staff, and the Wi-Fi worked super fast. I was just minutes from great restaurants and Galleria. The price was right and I would definitely reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012
DIG_manager, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Houston - Galleria Mall, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Thank you very much for you nice comments. Our
housekeeping staff works very hard at making sure our rooms are
spotless. We have also exceeded standards in cleanliness in all of
our inspections. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our
team it means a great deal to them. Thanks for taking time to share your experience with others.
These posts carry a lot of weight and help others make an educated
choice when away from home.
Shanghai, China
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

it was not good at all. The night when I checked in the men over the counter was very rude to me, yelling on me that "Did you get a name?". I cannot believe this is how a hotel treats the customer. Then I found out the WiFi does not work at all. They only use a D-Link home router for such a big motel. If you are three rooms away from the office you will get no signal. The AC is very very loud

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review!!! At Days Inn Galleria, customer service is our main objective and we all are sorry that we were not able to achieve this for you. I have been assigned as a new General Manager at this location and working on staff members and educating to provide excellent customer service to all guest. We have also made an upgrade to our Wi-Fi system.

Again I am really sorry that you stay was not pleasant but hoping you will give us another chance to prove us in near future.

General Manager.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

As a regular guest of the Days Inn Galleria I can say that everything is Ok for the nightly price: the room, its furniture, the breakfast the drinking water available the parking, etc. I am absolutely certain that I am going to continue to return. They are self-confident in comparison to quality and price.That's the BEST policy

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
DIG_manager, General Manager at Days Inn Houston - Galleria Mall, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Thank you very much for you nice comments. Our housekeeping staff works very hard at making sure our rooms are spotless. We have also exceeded standards in cleanliness in all of our inspections. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our team it means a great deal to them.Very kind words, we thank you !!!.. Its always nice to be able to relax after a trip. Its great to hear that what we do makes a difference and I will be sure to pass along the kind words to our staff. They are a great team and work very hard. I am very proud to be the GM of such a great hotel. Hope to see you in the future, safe travels .Comfort, Quality and Price, have to be three of the most important things when traveling and THANK YOU for noticing we provide them all. It is so great to hear when a guest is happy and enjoyed the stay. I will share your comments with the team and we hope if you are in the area we will visit us again. Thank you for sharing.

Been to Days Inn Houston - Galleria Mall? Share your experiences!