I was visiting the local HP/Compaq campus and this was the closest option. It's done in the new minimalist hotel style, with open and friendly touches. The staff were all extremely friendly and professional and complemented the overall experience.
The fitness center is a nice size but suffers from essentially being in the lobby with a large, clear window. I'm not sure how many people will feel comfortable getting sweaty while being observed by others eating breakfast ;)
The rooms are a good size with a great couch/seating area and work space. The TV spins around so you can multitask easily too. Others have commented on the full size being a waste which I kind of agree with. I use a sound machine so the compressor didn't annoy me too much, but I can see how it would.
The biggest downside for me was the water pressure. I was on the 4th (top) floor so maybe that's a factor, but it was extremely weak. Might be something they want to look in on.
Overall, I'd definitely return if coming through again.
- Also Known As:
- Element By Westin Houston Vintage Park Hotel
- Element By Westin Houston Vintage Park Hotel Houston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Part of an upscale Houston's bustling Northwest, Element Houston Vintage Park Hotel is moments from the Willowbrook shopping complexes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Element by Westin Houston Vintage Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.