I had never stayed in an Aloft hotel but know W quite well. Aloft is like a youth hostel (cheap design and no service) but with a "W touch of design" - everything was average at best with warm water rather than hot, average air conditioning, and average comfort. No breakfast, no room service, no nothing...except a 24h gym. Staff was smiling a lot but generally not helpful. The place was also very loud. Finally, the galleria is an absurd place. There is only one reason to stay here: business (or lack of options!). I personally found the place expensive for what it is.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Houston By The Galleria Hotel Houston
- Aloft Houston By The Galleria Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Appealing to on-the-go and in-the-know travelers, the Aloft rooms at Aloft Houston by the Galleria are equally carefree and bold. Nine-foot ceilings and extra-large windows create a bright, airy environment full of natural light. You’ll face the windows—not the walls—as you drift to sleep in our ultra-comfortable platform bed topped with plush bedding. Choose a 285-square-foot king room for one big bed, or grab a little more breathing room in the 315-square-foot rooms with two queen beds. Business or pleasure, work or play, each loft-like space keeps you connected. Your always-available in-room “office” includes an ergonomic workspace, plus complimentary wired and wireless High Speed Internet Access. You have your own entertainment center thanks to plug & play, our one-stop connectivity station. Leave your chargers at home: it juices up all your electronics—laptop, cell phone, MP3 player, and more—and connects them to a wall-mounted 42” flat-screen TV. A flip of the switch gives you high-def screening of your favorite flicks (or tomorrow’s presentation). In the sleek stylish bathroom, details are designed to stimulate your senses. Natural light illuminates the walk-in shower through a full-length frosted glass panel, which faces the guest room for a free flow of light with plenty of privacy. The eco-friendly dispenser doles out super-sudsy bath amenities specially created for Aloft Hotels by Bliss® Spa. Every Aloft room is attuned to you: whether you’re settling in or zipping out the door, you’ll find a host of helpful standard amenities to customize your experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Venere, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Aloft Houston by the Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.