“highly dissappointed!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS North Houston Inn & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS North Houston Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS North Houston Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   14753 North Freeway, Exit 63 (Airtex), Houston, TX 77090   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #161 of 455 Hotels in Houston
galveston, United States
“highly dissappointed!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I had property was stolen and room was hot and dirty and when I tired to speak to manager he was never available. the breakfast was good but the sheets were stained and room was dirty. I stayed at the place before our trip to Cancun and after I returned from Cancun. I will never stay at this location again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jig P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS North Houston Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Ms. L,

Let me first take this opportunity thank you for returning to stay with us a second time after your trip. It is of highest priority to us to create an experience, through product and customer service, that will have our guest wanting to choose our hotel over and over. It is of great concern to me that your room was not of ideal temperature or cleanliness. I have addressed my staff on the extra attention needed to make sure that each and every guestroom is presented in the best possible way.

Also, although the dress that you mentioned you forgot in the room after check out was not reported found, please be assured that I did make every effort to locate it. I am sorry my efforts were unsuccessful in finding it. We will continue to strive to be of better service to our guests before, during, and after each stay.

I hope that you will give us one more chance to show you that we are the hotel you chose again after your first incident-free stay.

Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
SPRING, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Rented a few rooms for a surprise birthday gathering for my 9yr old. We have always recieved good service but this time was especially great and made it a point to take names. Jake and Shay were friendly and extremly helpful. They totally made our stay a great one.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Stayed here for nearly a week on vacation. Rooms are nice and beyond my expectations. Breakfast is excellent; loved the Texas shaped waffles. Service was excellent. Location is close to restaurants, gas stations and easy access to I-45. Close to airport too. Not too far from Houston and took a little under an hour to get to Galveston. Attractions are minimum 20 minutes away; not bad but better than paying downtown rates. Good head start to get to Dallas.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Nice clean hotel. My room had a little bit of a strange smell when entering but it wasn't too bad and I got used to it pretty quick.

Beds were comfortable with plenty of pillows of various softness.

More movie channels than I've ever seen in any hotel, ever.

Breakfast was ok, coffee was good and price was reasonable.

Surrounded by plenty of good restaurants and Papacitas is right around the corner.

I'll stay here again...

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Fort Worth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Been staying here several times a year for at least five years. Location is great. Several eateries across the parking lot. Rooms are great. Internet and TV above average. Staff makes it easy to check in and out. Elevator is very handy to lobby. Still has free newspapers. Vending machines are well stocked with snacks and sundries. They are priced out of the company budget from time to time which is the law of supply and demand.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Broussard, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this Best Western. The appearance was very clean and organized. The hotel lobby was very clean and the atmosphere was warm and friendly. The check in staff was very kind and friendly. I had a clean and well prepared room. The hotel breakfast was piping hot and fresh. The breakfast area was spotlessly clean. The overall hotel access was remarkable in the Houston area. It was very accessable to the interstate. I will definitely stay at this Best Western many more times.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Mckinney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We were very pleased with this hotel. Our room was very clean and I thought the price was economical for the accommodations. It was just a little north of the city, so it was a good location for us. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS North Houston Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!