“You have to leave home, stay here.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 468 Hotels in Houston
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Montana
“You have to leave home, stay here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2010

Sometimes the most resounding feedback is what you don't hear - and I never heard a single word of complaint from the members of our group. For my own experience, I saw that everything was in order from the get-go, your front desk people had all the reservation info quickly at hand (probably the fastest check in I've ever seen), the entire place esp including my room was spotless and the pool/hot tub were pristine. All personnel were pleasant and helpful. Overall, staying with you was a positive experience that I would gladly recommend to others, and your crisp arrangements were a big part of it.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
marciaburt, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this review, February 14, 2010
Dear BMW2wheels,
Thank you so much for your review!
We’re glad you noticed our housekeeping efforts. Our Executive Housekeeper really has been motivating her team to reach new heights in cleanliness. Our staff tries to bring personal attention into every guest interaction, and we are very pleased that you received that attention at our Front Desk. Thanks again for your kind words and we really hope to see you the next time you’re in west Houston!
Marcia M. Burt, Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Global
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2010

I travel often and this hotel was good. The staff were some of the nicest that I have met.

Maria at breakfast was warm, attentitve and helpful.

Boris at the front desk was knowledgeable, helpful, and worked to make sure that my questions were answered.

I will probably be staying at this hotel again in the future.

Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Dear BusTraveler40,
Our staff was so pleased to read your comments! We know you have many hotels to choose from in West Houston, and we are thrilled that you'll be choosing us on your next visit. Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our hotel, and we eagerly await your return!
Stockport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2010

This was a fantastic hotel. The rooms were spacious (we had a family room and a connecting room), it was very clean and well serviced by cleaning staff over the christmas and new year period. In addition, the breakfast is varied and of good value, it has a nice gym and a nice outdoor pool (the smaller one is heated). The beds were very comfortable. I hardly noticed anything from falling asleep to waking up. The shower is great and the bathroom is well stocked with towels and bath products. It has free wifi and the business center has free internet and a heavy duty printer. You don't have a lot of staff assistance for minor things like carrying your luggage and the domestic staff are sometimes too overly keen to clean your room, but for the price , and even if it was more expensive, it is definitely worth it, and we had a fantastic stay. We were able to use their bathroom scales to weigh our luggage and the location is also very good for most places from downtown to the airport.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Dear DaSaint,
Thanks so much for helping us spread the word about our Garden Sleep System beds. They are very comfortable and have the ability to be adjusted for every guest. I personally like a softer mattress, but my husband prefers the bed to be a little more firm - good thing there are 2 controls on every bed! Thanks again and we look forward to having you as our guest once again!
Tucson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2010

This hotel was fantastic. It was our first stop on a 3700 mile road trip with the family (which consists of two young children). It really set the stage for a wonderful trip. Once you walk in, the lobby was very pretty, and the staff immediately greeted us and began the check-in process.
The room was large, and very clean. The linens on the sheets were comfortable. It was quiet enough that I was able to get a couple hours of sleep in the middle of the day.

We really have nothing 'critical' to say about this hotel. A wonderful place, and definitely on our list for our next travel through Houston.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Dear Frined,
Our staff was so pleased to read your comments! We know you have many hotels to choose from in West Houston, and we are thrilled that you chose us! Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our hotel, and we hope to see you soon!
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2009

We held the British School of Houston Christmas Party for parents and staff here. It was a great evening. Everything went smoothly, the food was even better than expected and we had no complaints.

Thanks to the team - you did a great job!

• Stayed December 2009
Dear GirlGuideHouston,
Thank you for sharing your comments about our hotel with the online community! We know many people read reviews and we appreciate the time you took to complete the survey. Our goal when planning a successful event is to take all the worry away from the planner - so that you can enjoy the celebration. We hope to share our hospitality with you once again next year!
Laredo, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2009

I recently stayed at this hotel and the service was remarkable. Firstly, they helped me with directions since Google maps places the location of the hotel incorrectly. They then let me check in early and accommodated me well. Room service was great, although they seemed to be very hell bent on cleaning the room by 12 p.m., even though my girlfriend and I weren't ready yet.

I had a bit of an issue when I returned one night because our restroom's door had mysteriously locked itself. The staff didn't have a key to open the door, but the manager at that moment (I believe it was Iya) helped open it as quickly as possible. She sent someone to open it quickly and even called to make sure everything was resolved.

Lastly, I had forgotten my laptop charger in the room. Elizabeth and Tammy located it and shipped it via UPS free of charge! I've never experienced such friendly service with any business. They truly care about making their customers feel special. Although the location is a bit outside of all the Houston hot spots, I can definitely see myself returning every time I'm in Houston. The rooms were excellent as well. HDTV with over 50 channels and extremely comfortable beds.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Dear joeyzed,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I know many people read reviews and take a cue from guests like you.
We are sorry about the difficulty you had with finding our hotel via Google directions. Your comment made us realize that Google maps showed our hotel to be in the wrong location on I-10, and with your help we were able to contact Google and the correction has been made. We appreciate your feedback and I will make sure that the staff members, especially those members that you specifically named, will see your review.
We look forward to having you back as our guest in the very near future!
Edinburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2009

Even before arriving at the hotel I found the sales staff to be very responsive to our requirements for the set up of the conference room for our week long Management training session. On arrival I was surprised to find the hotel foyer welcoming and homely and the rooms were well appointed with extremely comfortable beds. The quality of the TV system in the room was the best I have seen in any hotel!
During our training session the service given by the facilities and catering staff was of a consistently high quality as were the meals and the variation of the food from day to day.
Thanks to all the hotel staff but in particular Brittany for making it all happen.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
marciaburt, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this review, December 22, 2009
Dear ShantaramEdinburgh:
Thank you for completing a survey on our hotel - I was delighted to read your comments! We appreciate your feedback and I will make sure that our conference staff members see your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!
Marcia Burt, Director of Sales

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor? Share your experiences!