“Excellent Dessert Stop” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crave Cupcakes

Crave Cupcakes
1151-06 Uptown Park Blvd, Houston, TX 77056 (Great Uptown)
713-622-7283
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Greenville SC
“Excellent Dessert Stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife and I stopped here after dinner one evening and I am glad we did. I never thought I would write a cupcake review but these were outstanding. The interior reminded me of a Krispy Kreme but I may just forgo a hot-n-now for a few more of these. If you like gourmet cupcakes this is the place for you.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Branson, Missouri
“YUM!!! That sums it up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Soon as I took my first bite I said "Yum". I had the strawberry one and it was excellent. I would recommend for anyone who likes cupcakes to try this place out. If I'm back in the area I will defiantly return and try some other flavors.

• Visited January 2013
Forsyth, Missouri
“Simply Delish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We Stopped at Starbucks and decided to look into this Crave Cupcake place and I am so glad that we did. I had the Strawberry and it was so good!! Moist and just the right amount of sweet. The icing was a little much but I am also not quite into the overly sugary stuff. I also got a Red Velvet and cannot wait to try it! Added, they also have the cutest little decoration selection that can go on top of your cupcake... all around the cutest and Yummiest cupcake place that I have been in.

• Visited January 2013
Wrightwood, California
“:) yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

If your in the galleria area and can't kick your sweet tooth-you must route yourself to this fabulous cupcake paradise!! Great icing-moist cake. Yum. Plus-if your in the need to espresso as well as the cupcake, starbucks is two shops down.

San Antonio, Texas
“Divine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stumbled on this cupcake bakery which is close to the Galleria Mall and it is delicious! The strawberry cupcake is soooo good, it makes you do a happy dance (well I did one). Similar in concept to other cupcake bakeries but better in taste. The choc choc was good too as was the banana. The cupcakes are $3.50 and well worth it. You can see them making the cupcakes when you enter. A great treat.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere