“Great Experience” 4 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush IAH South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   15510 JFK Blvd, Houston, TX 77032   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #90 of 471 Hotels in Houston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Trinidad
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have used this hotel twice for my overnight stay in Houston on the way to work. It is about 5 mins away from the airport. I call the shuttle from the terminal when I arrive and in about 10 to 15 mins. Last trip I was greeted by a pleasant driver who chatted with me on the way to the hotel and pointed out all the restaurants close by the hotel. The hotel has a rewards program that gives you a free night for every 9 nights spent. The front desk is very polite and helpful, and the rooms are cosy and quiet. I sleep like a baby when I am there. The 32 inch tv has plug and play option in case you want to hook up a laptop or game module. There is free wireless internet. Continental breakfast is convenient though the Mr Biscuit next door is great for breakfast. The shuttle leaves for the airport every 1/2 hour from 5 am.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
New Braunfels, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Since I travel to Houston weekly, we have stayed in nearly every hotel near IAH. We have found the LaQuinta to be the best value, hands down! The rooms are clean and well maintained; the staff is friendly and accommodating; the breakfast is consistently good (love those little kolaches;) the parking lot is secure; and the price is reasonable. Our experience has been that you can pay twice as much for a newer or bigger name property, but the real value is right here at LaQuinta.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Perfect for a quick overnight near the airport. They had a shuttle to/from the airport, but I only used it to get to the airport. The driver was very kind and the shuttle ran every 30 minutes. All of the staff was very pleasant. I was on the 4th floor. I was concerned as I walked down the hall and kept hearing music/TV from the doorways, but I did not hear anything when in the room. The room was very spacious. Clean. Good size room, large bath area. A bit older of a hotel, but very well kept. The only issue I had was that the hot water wasn't great. It took a lot of twisting and adjusting the handle to finally get a little bit of hot water.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Bridge City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Booked before an early flight that started our family vacation.
We had 2 rooms, they were spacious and very clean. Slept well, was quiet.
Didn't use the pool, but the area around the pool was pretty.
Breakfast did not start until 6 am, however they put some food and coffee out for travelers catching the 5:30 am shuttle to the airport. Shuttle was prompt and convenient.
Price was much better ($80-95) than the hotels next door( $150+)...Sheraton and HIlton Garden.
We were able to use the hotel parking for our vehicle for up to 2 weeks.
When we arrived from our trip, we called for pickup, and their shuttle van was there almost immediately and drove us to the back of the hotel where we left our car.
The front desk and the van drivers were so courteous.
Will certainly recommend to friends traveling to airport that this is a real gem!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

My recent stay from 8/2/12 - 8/5/12 was awesome. I originally was staying at the Hyatt Place not to far from your Houston IAH location and it was HORRIBLE. I came to this hotel the same day I checked in at the Hyatt, yes, I was that displeased. And the Manager, Amanda showed me your Executive King Suite and told me she would reserve a room for me on the 5th floor corner. I shared with her my experience I just had in Corpus Christi with constant noise above me. AMANDA WAS SO WONDERFUL. The next morning I checked out of The Hyatt around 1000 am, called LaQuinta and the wonderful lady at the desk stated my room was ready and I could come right over and check-in. The room was awesome. I'm a bit of a clean freak, and I bring Clorox spray with me everytime I have to stay at any hotel. After I cleaned this bathroom, including the floor, and wiped down other parts of the room, I PROMISE YOU ALL THE TOWELS SHOWED A VERY SCANT, VERY SCANT AMOUNT OF DIRT. I literally had to bring the towel to sunlight to see the dirt on the towel. I loved & enjoyed every bit of my stay. Anytime I come to the Houston area, you can bet I will stay at this location.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E
SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
Doubletree Houston Intercontinental Airport
Red Roof Inn Houston IAH Airport

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush IAH South? Share your experiences!