Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America-Houston-Med. Ctr-Reliant Park-La Concha Ln- to your Saves list
Extended Stay America-Houston-Med. Ctr-Reliant Park-La Concha Ln-
2.5 of 5 Condominium   |   1303 La Concha, Houston, TX 77054 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Houston - Med Ctr-Reliant Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #12 of 29 Specialty Lodging in Houston
“Great service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Great service. Was greeted and welcomed by Carleton, good employee! Location is literally right by Reliant, very convenient. I'm not sure why this review has to be at least 200 characters. Seriously why isn't this working and letting me submit, surely I have passed the character requirement by now.

• Stayed October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America-Houston-Med. Ctr-Reliant Park-La Concha Ln-, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. It's great to hear that you were provided with great service by Carleton. I am also pleased to hear that you found our location convenient for your stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Houston, Tx
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This hotel is such a a filthy dump my husband is looking for another hotel for tomorrow night. The floors, walls, and furniture are disgustingly dirt with many layers of dirt and grime. They've clearly not been cleaned for many, many years. The blankets don't fit the bed, which has multiple broken springs. The kitchen and bathroom floors are made of a tacky wood laminate, which is ironically sticky (i.e. tacky). The lighting in the corridors is something I'd expect from a movie about the final march to death row. Parking doesn't feel safe and there's no access gate. Decent internet access is an extra charge, as is maid service. For a comparable price I could stay at a much nicer hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America-Houston-Med. Ctr-Reliant Park-La Concha Ln-, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your room was not clean. To prevent this from happening again, my team is refocusing on our housekeeping techniques, working to improve our cleaning procedures and inspection policies.

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at hmc@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I love this hotel. The staff is friendly. They will go above and beyond to accommodate the guests. The rooms are clean, and the beds are nice. I enjoy having a small kitchen with a full size stove, and refrigerator to prepare a meal, overall a very comfortable setting. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America-Houston-Med. Ctr-Reliant Park-La Concha Ln-, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Shandora - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our grab-and-go breakfast and the cleanliness of the room; however, we apologize that you had issues with other guests of our hotel smoking outside your room. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are doing random property walks to enforce our smoking areas around the hotel.
Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. I invite you to contact me, at tuk@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

While they staff is super friendly the hotel has numerous things that need to be fixed. Vending machines keep your change. Need to contact the company that manages it and fix that. Sodas were $1.75 which is ridiculous- by far the most expensive hotel vending soda I have encountered. There were several leaks in the ceilings in several places in the building most notably by the vending machine, chunks of ceiling actually started to fall over the course of our stay. We had requested a 2 bed room and got only 1 bed and a nasty dirty fold out sofa. Housekeeping doesn't clean the fold outs?? Disgusting, there was hair and bits of toilet paper in the fold out bed. Had to request extra towels and they took care of that quickly. However the first night when we requested sheets for the fold out around 11 or so in the evening there wasn't any clean sheets to be found? We ended up with a flat sheet, 2 pillow cases we didn't need and a mattress protector that didn't stay on. They also gave us a blanket with very questionable stains on it. Towel rod in room fell as soon as I touched it. Had a smoking room which I specifically asked for a non-smoking room due to allergies- they wouldn't switch my room. Water in bathroom had severe odors to it. Swimming pool was disgusting. Lots of plant matter in it as well as large clumps of human hair. Also an employees family was in the pool making it overcrowded. We didn't bother to try and swim the rest of the stay. Oh and they sell event parking which is SO tacky. Reliant has more than enough parking. And when you sell parking (for $20!!!) to an event it makes it hard for actual guests to get into the parking lot to park at a hotel they are paying for! I WILL NOT BE BACK. This hotel needs some serious help.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Shreveport
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Paid to much for a poor stay. The toilet handle was broke, the bottom of the tube made noise when you walk on it. People were fighting across the hall. The beds were supper hard. Only had coffee and coco for breakfast. In order to get extra towels, you had to bring the ones you used down to the desk. I asked for linen for the pull-out sofa, I had to come down to the desk and get them and had to wait for 4hrs till they could wash me a blanket! NEVER stay here again!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Orange, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

The double bed suite was so old and run down that even if it were clean it wouldn't feel like it. We could not find anybody at the front desk at night. We called many times and made several trips down there. The bathroom is very small with no counter space. Cancelled room for two additional nights and moved across street to Holiday Inn for $5 more a night. Well worth the move.

• Stayed July 2013
Nolanville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had a HORRIBLE stay at another hotel for my daughters last appointment. We decided to stay here hoping it would be better. This was truly a home away from home. the staff were amazing. the room was SO clean, laundry was a little expensive but that is so not a complain when you have to stay for a month for your daughters surgery. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this hotel. I will stay here again. Also, hotels.com and extended stay worked to get some of our money back since there was a mix up with the hospital. The staff are really there to help you. and the shuttle is wonderful. The weekend shuttle driver is the BEST HE IS WONDERFUL. My kids loved him. the lady that was workingat night (I dont want to put the wrong name) she personally washed our bedding when my youngest got sick so that we could have our comforter for the night. she really went beyond for us. there were other kids here but everyone was pretty quiet and nice to others. my 5 year old had open heart surgery and was still able to rest and get what sheneeded here. as a mom, there is nothin more i can ask for. thank yoou so much. You now have a loyal trip maker :)

Room Tip: choose a deluxe room, worth the few extra bucks. but this is a MUST STAY AC are COLD...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America-Houston-Med. Ctr-Reliant Park-La Concha Ln-? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America-Houston-Med. Ctr-Reliant Park-La Concha Ln-

Address: 1303 La Concha, Houston, TX 77054 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Houston - Med Ctr-Reliant Park)
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Houston
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #12 of 29 Specialty Lodging in Houston
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America-Houston-Med. Ctr-Reliant Park-La Concha Ln- 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America-Houston-Med. Ctr-Reliant Park-La Concha Ln- reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Houston - Med Ctr-Reliant Park Hotel Houston
Extended Stay Houston
Houston Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America-Houston-Med. Ctr-Reliant Park-La Concha Ln-, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.