Convenience of this hotel off the I10 is very handy for those exploring around the area or in Houston for business like myself.
There are plenty of the usual chain restaurants and also shopping to be had no more than 15mins drive away.
Since it's change over to Hyatt, the place is now well worth the stay. The staff every time I have stayed there has been polite and friendly.
Rooms themselves are very modern and comfortable. As mentioned the hotel is still relatively new so it will be interesting to see if they keep up the high standards they've set themselves.
But like anywhere, be careful what you have on show in your vehicle when parked overnight. Fellow co-workers have had issues while staying at this suite.
Though saying this, I had noticed they have blocked the rear entrances in to the car park making it less inviting for any attempts as access is now past the front entrance only.
Good, clean, comfortable stay with all the mod cons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the all-suite hotel that not only knows you, it knows what you want. Namely, the things that make you feel right at home – a full kitchen, free high-speed Internet, plus a complimentary full breakfast each morning and Evening Social, Monday through Thursday. Most importantly, you'll find helpful staff who will get to know you and make your stay more relaxing and productive. Hyatt Summerfield Suites. Welcome to more™. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Houston/Energy Corridor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Houston West - Energy Corridor Hotel Houston
- Hyatt Houston Energy Corridor
- Houston Hyatt
- Houston Summerfield Suites