“Long term” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Houston - West Oaks

You added Crossland Economy Studios - Houston - West Oaks to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Houston - West Oaks
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2130 S. Highway 6, Houston, TX 77077 (Formerly Crossland - Houston/Hwy 6)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #281 of 457 Hotels in Houston
Houston, Texas
“Long term”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Here at the Crossland Economy Studios, the staffing is great! The rooms are keep very clean. You feel safe and the manager always has the best interest of the guest. Maintenance keeps the property looking great. The housekeekping staff will always accommodate you to their best.

I enjoyed staying here , due to my circumstances and feel very comfortable for the time that I have been here. I highly recommend this hotel

Regards,
Long term

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Saints01Houston, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Houston - West Oaks, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you so very much for your nice review of Crossland West oak location. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.
I will congratulate the staff on your behalf.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Stayed here for about a week and a half, house was under renovation, made reservations a day or two before and upon my arrival, was greeted by a very respectful staff at the front desk. Thought I would have complications due to my late reservations, but was treated with much gratitude from staff and in no time I was escorted to my room by a very helpful individual who helped me carry one of my bags as well. Overall my stay here was worth more than I payed for, so definitely will consider this place again, and will also refer it to my family & close friends.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dear Zainr
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at Crossland 6012. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America. I will give kudos to our team.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

My recent stay at crossland was supposed to be 3-4 days till I moved in with a friend. However , I decided to extend my visit for a week. This was solely due to the excellent customer services offered by the employees at crossland aswell as their overwhelming display of hospitality especially by the management. My first check in experience involved meeting Mr.Hassan the manager who personally accomponied me towards the room making sure I had everything I needed in order to improve my stay. I must say I was impressed by the professionalism. Mr.Hassan himself and his team are doing a great job and I hope to stay at crossland on my next trip.

• Stayed October 2012
Saints01Houston, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Houston - West Oaks, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear Sanam Mansuri

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our Crossland West Oak. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. I'm glad you decided to extent your stay for longer than originally plan. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America. I will congratulate my Hotel manager Waqas Sultan for the excellent service he provided you. Our managers are trained to go the extra mile for all of our guest and it makes me proud when they take care of our guest in such way.

New Orleans, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

When i had to travel to Houston for a meeting form New Orleans my boss had told me that the crossland was a good place to stay for a couple days and i must admit i had a very good time. The service was great and the people at the front desk were very nice, Next time i am in Houston i will come back to sty there. I also would advise anyone else from my company to stay there as well.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Houston - West Oaks, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Eric,

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Crossland Houston - West Oaks. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
Fort Worth, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

My husband and I reserved a reservation 1 month before our daughters wedding for a queen bed. We arrived and Peter said he didn't have one available. So we weren't happy but settled for a 2 double bed. We hauled all our stuff up to the 3rd floor only to find Peter booked us a 1 double room. We went back down and he tried to say he told us it was only 1 double -no way Peter! So we finally get another room at the same price for a 2 double bed. There were small holes in the bedspread and the sheets were clean but old. The smoke detector wires were exposed and hanging down from the ceiling. All the other hotels close by were booked so we had no choice but to stay. We will be visiting our daughter again in the future but we will NEVER EVER stay at this hotel again and can't recommend it to anyone. I think the only remodeling that had been done was paint on the walls. You have to take your dirty towels down to the office to get clean ones if you stay more than 1 night. Our stay was Nov 12-14-2011. I think the owner of this "hotel" should check to see if other people are trying to be cheated and keep a closer eye on how this place is operating.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011 via mobile

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The price is okay. The overall environment is not okay.

• Stayed August 2011
texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2008

Do not book at this hotel. If you do your life is at risk!! We stayed during the hurricane and our service was awful. We were confronted by a man with a knife, Our Grandmother was mis handled by some guy who lived there and dragged her down two flights of stair. During the hurricane, the manager a long with the other hotel employees had a great time. They intimated the guests by saying we should leave if we didn't like it although there were at least 110 mile winds. All they cared about was getting drunk. They all went to the next hotel right by it and stoled thd sheets and everything else they could get their hands on. It was horrible. I have been sick for two weeks. You can call corporate and they will not do a thing about it. In fact the receptionist is a little rude when you try to call in a compaling. She will hang up on you. I will be you to please not ever go this hotel or any other one that is affliated with this one. They will not treat you as a decent consumer. I have never been this terrified or afraid for my life as I have been in this hotel. Although I have been offered free nights with them, again I would not trust my family with this hotel. I have indeed turn them into the State Of Texas for charging taxes when could they not and also the other charges that were not that were not right. Again do not stay at this hotel!!!! The manger only knows one workd [--]. It it not a safe place for family or friends.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Houston - West Oaks? Share your experiences!