“Much better than expected” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8

You added Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8 to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11175 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77079   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #145 of 455 Hotels in Houston
Frederick, Maryland
“Much better than expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Remodeled recently...
Convenient and Quiet (Hotel is behind a building and close to freeway)
Friendly and Attentive Front Desk employee - Thanks Atriána!
Grab N Go Breakfast a nice touch
Excellent for the low price I paid via Hotwire.com
Check out is a bit earlier than I'm used to... (11 a.m.)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear heric

Thank you so very much for your nice review of our Extended stay Katy property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. I will congratulate the entire staff on your behalf. I'm very glad that you liked our remodel. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Honestly the overall staff one is of the most hospitable I have ever met. The hotel is pleasant well equipped and well maintained the room I had my stay in was recently renovated and very nice. Front desk members were very helpful and did I mention the great location around city center! A must if your planning your stay in the area.

• Stayed January 2013
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear Shans20

Thank you so very much for your nice review of our Extended stay Katy property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. I will congratulate the entire staff on your behalf. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We got the room on Hotwire waiting for our apt to be ready. It said it was comparable to holiday inn which is not bad to me, imagine the horror when I step into this hotel. It smells like hot trash on the third and second floor. The sheet was yellow and the pillows white which concerned me. Dirty floors and crumbs on rug. Now someone alarm is going off for the last 30 minutes. Sad thing is we booked for two days:(. The guy at front was willing to let me change rooms but that was no better had stickiness on floors. This is a very cheap hotel, you pay for what you get.

Room Tip: No good rooms exist
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Dear Ladykk42,

I recently received a copy of your review about our Extended Stay Katy location, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

I'm very thankful Extended Stay was invented. Very pleased wwith Alba, Jaber, harris, April, brandon and Atriana for their pleasant and hard working attiitude. Mr. Harris pleasant manager very organized person. Atriana very dedicated employee. Alba in housecleaning very polite person. The first day we arrived just felt like home. The employees make you feel like family.

• Stayed August 2012
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Dear queenesprit
Thank you so very much for your nice review of our ESA Katy property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.
I will personally will give kudos to Alba, Jaber ,Haris,April and Atriana for their great service and customer skills.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

My visit to Houston was short, for a few days. Yet, however short a trip is, nothing beats a hotel that meets and then exceeds your stay experience. 100% of the staff had been the consummate professionals. Most importantly, i enjoyed the environment, the location, the tranquility and ultimately, my room.

Very clean and home-like.

Thanks for making my stay all too splendid.

Happy New year to everyone there.

Room Tip: Rooms to the East side had been tranquil in my experience
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Ramoo

Thank you so very much for your nice review of our Extended Stay Katy property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. I thank you for staying with us for over a year and half. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. I will personally congratulate my entire staff on your behalf.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you continue your stay. Once again, thanks for all of your kind words.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

On New Year,s Eve, I had moved from an apartment. I needed a place to stqy with my little dog. Then after driving around awhile, I observed Extended Stay America and parked and went inside to get informtion. I spoke to the person at the desk who was polite and patient. I was informed of all the amenities available to me which included television, WiFi, and a full kitchen with everything including siverware.In addition I was invited to breakfast which was served from6am to 9:30 am. I checked in for two days then checked for nother full month.Staff is always friendly and courteous and the Hotel facilities are clean and the locationis excellent for traveling around the city.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Dear Jerome P.
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our Extended Stay Katy. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America. I will congratulate my staff on your behalf.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

My second week here now, and i am enjoying my stay. Right from the booking date to check in, the manager Harris Sultan and his staff have been of assistance all the way. The staff always try to ensure that i am comfortable; they are always willing to assist.
The internet is wao, so i have been supervising the work of my subordinates as if i am in my office.
The automatic Airconditioner/Heater and other equipment required to enjoy my stay are all wonderful.

Room Tip: To me the two rooms i stayed are good. I believe that any room is good enough
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Thank you so very much for your nice review of our Extended Stay Katy. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable and will be thrill to hear of your kind comment. Our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.
I will congratulate my manager Haris and my entire staff on your behalf .

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind .

Been to Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8? Share your experiences!