“A Place you can call Home.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8

You added Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8 to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11175 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77079   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #146 of 457 Hotels in Houston
“A Place you can call Home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

I'm very thankful Extended Stay was invented. Very pleased wwith Alba, Jaber, harris, April, brandon and Atriana for their pleasant and hard working attiitude. Mr. Harris pleasant manager very organized person. Atriana very dedicated employee. Alba in housecleaning very polite person. The first day we arrived just felt like home. The employees make you feel like family.

• Stayed August 2012
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Dear queenesprit
Thank you so very much for your nice review of our ESA Katy property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.
I will personally will give kudos to Alba, Jaber ,Haris,April and Atriana for their great service and customer skills.

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

My visit to Houston was short, for a few days. Yet, however short a trip is, nothing beats a hotel that meets and then exceeds your stay experience. 100% of the staff had been the consummate professionals. Most importantly, i enjoyed the environment, the location, the tranquility and ultimately, my room.

Very clean and home-like.

Thanks for making my stay all too splendid.

Happy New year to everyone there.

Room Tip: Rooms to the East side had been tranquil in my experience
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Ramoo

Thank you so very much for your nice review of our Extended Stay Katy property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. I thank you for staying with us for over a year and half. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. I will personally congratulate my entire staff on your behalf.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you continue your stay. Once again, thanks for all of your kind words.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

On New Year,s Eve, I had moved from an apartment. I needed a place to stqy with my little dog. Then after driving around awhile, I observed Extended Stay America and parked and went inside to get informtion. I spoke to the person at the desk who was polite and patient. I was informed of all the amenities available to me which included television, WiFi, and a full kitchen with everything including siverware.In addition I was invited to breakfast which was served from6am to 9:30 am. I checked in for two days then checked for nother full month.Staff is always friendly and courteous and the Hotel facilities are clean and the locationis excellent for traveling around the city.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Dear Jerome P.
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our Extended Stay Katy. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America. I will congratulate my staff on your behalf.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

My second week here now, and i am enjoying my stay. Right from the booking date to check in, the manager Harris Sultan and his staff have been of assistance all the way. The staff always try to ensure that i am comfortable; they are always willing to assist.
The internet is wao, so i have been supervising the work of my subordinates as if i am in my office.
The automatic Airconditioner/Heater and other equipment required to enjoy my stay are all wonderful.

Room Tip: To me the two rooms i stayed are good. I believe that any room is good enough
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Thank you so very much for your nice review of our Extended Stay Katy. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable and will be thrill to hear of your kind comment. Our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.
I will congratulate my manager Haris and my entire staff on your behalf .

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind .
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I've been here now for a month in a half. The manger, Harris and his wonderful staff have made this transition a smooth one for me and my son. The rooms are clean and the envirnment is safe! Harris and his staff take pride and pleasure with working with you as a guest. I have enjoyed my stay because the staff makes it worth coming home to. The staff greet you everytime you are in the lobby. The price is reasonable and right now the holiday spirit is in the lobby. The grab an go breakfast is a good added treat. The staff makes sure the laundry facility is kept just as clean as the rooms. I would recommend any travelers or family that;s in transition......consider Harris and his WONDERFUL STAFF for home away from home!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good. It doesn't matter if you choose the 1st the 2nd or 3rd, you will be hap...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Dear Heartofgold7166

Auburn Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

The staff are very courteous, every ready to assist residents. I will introduce my friends to use this beautiful facility. Your hotel will be my first choice whenever I travel within the US. One of my friend told me about this location. I use to stay at the other extended stay. But this is the best one so far.

Room Tip: All rooms are new
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8, responded to this review, December 25, 2012
Dear Basilo

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

This is a great establishment it is very quiet,clean, and safe ... I recommend this location to everyone visiting west Houston .... The staff is very friendly and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure your stay is wonderful and u feel at home away from home ...

• Stayed November 2012
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Bai5
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at ESA Katy. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.
I will congratulate my staff on your behalf.

Been to Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy - Beltway 8? Share your experiences!