I have to travel frequently to Houston for work, and have stayed at a the Holiday Inn express a few times. Have also used a couple of other similar chains in the same NW Houston area. We decided to pay a little extra and stay at regular Holiday Inn rather than an express. One the Hotel is feeling a little aged, they label the pillows as though there was some difference in them (not) I have to say the express had a better trained and friendlier staff, every time we were heading out for the day they would acknowledge you, and offer you a bottle of, much appreciated water, considering the heat in Houston. Got back to the hotel last night and realized we hadn't stopped for water, so husband heads down to the lobby to inquire where we could get some. The restaurants closed and we're all out you can go to the machine. Ok where is the machine near the elevator okey dokey checked the 1st floor 2nd floor 3rd floor,nope. OK back to the lobby, oh I think they moved them hang on because this other employee apparently is in a hurry and I must take care of him first, than he did come and help to find the wandering water machine which 1st one was out second one didn't work OK third one right, nope doesn't work either, really. Just to check today asked any change in the water department? Nope.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Houston Northwest Willowbrook Hotel
- Holiday Inn Houston Northwest Willowbrook Hotel Houston
- Holiday Inn Houston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn Houston Northwest-Willowbrook hotel! We are proud to be a smoke-free facility. Located in the Technology Corridor of Houston, minutes from Hewlett Packard and only 20 miles from downtown Houston and George Brown Convention Center, the Holiday Inn Houston hotel offers superb location with exceptional service. We invite you to experience our 155 newly remodeled guestrooms and suites, offering one of the best accommodations in Houston. Essentials for business travelers include a business center, complimentary high-speed Internet access, fitness center, full-service restaurant, & Priority Club Rewards Program. We re also minutes from International businesses, restaurants, and entertainment venues, including several shopping options. Indulge in all-day shopping at Willowbrook and the Galleria Mall. An active day at Aerodome Ice Skating rink and great entertainment at Sam Houston Horse Track is the perfect local venue. Take a trip to space by visiting NASA Space Center or simply relax in Galveston, TX. A visit to the space city is not complete until you catch an Astros game at Minute Maid Park, a Texans game at Reliant Park, a Rockets or Aeros game at the Toyota Center. We re also just 18 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport and 30 miles from William Hobby Airport. We re sure you will agree that the Holiday Inn Houston Northwest-Willowbrookhotel is one of the best hotels around Houston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Houston Northwest Willowbrook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.