“Ms. Satisfied” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #274 of 468 Hotels in Houston
“Ms. Satisfied”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Very nice staff and excellent service & hotel I would definitely return for another stay. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends. It was very impressive to have such a comfortable atmosphere. The convenience of having different stores to shop at around the hotel area was a plus also. I think that the manager & staff members must work hand in hand to keep this hotel such an wonderful place. Home away from home

• Stayed January 2013
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Northwest, responded to this review, February 13, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

This is a great hotel i will stay here again and also recommend it to friends and family. The staff or great peoples and latoya have been got to me since I checked making sure I have everything I need.

• Stayed February 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I just stayed at this hotel for three days and could not take it anymore and left. I didn't even stay the whole night my last night there. There where huge roaches in the hall, and my room had fleas and roaches. This place must be a hot spot for drugs, cause they have major traffic coming and going all hours of the night. My room was near the side doors on the first floor, that is how I know people where making show much noise coming and going. Beer cans where being used to keep the doors propped open. I was only in my room at night, so when i would go to the front desk nobody was ever there. When I finally talked to the front desk person they told me there was security on property. What a joke the guard stays in his car all night sleeping. The place really smells like wet dog and mold. Then the so called grab and go breakfast was a joke. Sorry to leave such a bad report, but after the stay I had you would understand I have been generous in my critiques.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Northwest, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We are halfway through our stay and, thus far, our overall experience at ESA has been excellent.The location is convenient to our daughter's home, and to all of the locations we want to visit in Houston. The staff is always helpful, and is always quick to respond to our requests. LaTonya, the hotel manager, is always available to help us. The front desk personnel - Breanna, Daizha and Sal, are always couteous and helpful, and always greet us with a smile. Eric, the maintenance man, is always quick to respond to our needs, and he always is able to solve our problem. We are also very satisfid with our chamber maid (we haven't learned her name), who does a good job, and occasionally does some helpful things that we didn't expect.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Northwest, responded to this review, January 31, 2013

Arlington, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

I'm not big on extended stay hotels. Got this hotel on Priceline for a good rate and it was 2.5 stars with high ratings so I took it. Certainly don't think it deserves the high ratings that it has. Funky smell in the hallway (think nursing home) and even the smell of weed as we came in at nite in the hallway - this was ok in my college days but don't have the same appreciation today....but this is to be expected at a discount hotel with discount minded clientele. We had a single bed - Queen bed with cheap mattress - once again I had to remind myself I was at discount hotel not Hilton. Overall hotel was clean so give them credit where credit is due. Definitely need to clean carpets though more frequently. If you are on a tight budget an use to staying in cheap hotels you will like this hotel because it is the Ritz Carlton of cheap hotels....

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience. You have my most sincere apologies that your stay wasn't totally enjoyable.

We understand that you have many lodging options, so we strive to set ourselves apart from the competition by offering clean, comfortable suites at an affordable price. We know that a comfortable bed is our guest's most valued amenity, which is why we poll our guests on their satisfaction with our bedding. Although our company regularly invests in bedding upgrades, including pillow top mattresses, to respond to customer preferences, we need to keep getting feedback like yours in order to steer us in the right direction. I assure you that my hotel and all Extended Stay Hotels will continue to invest in our guest's comfort.

Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We just stayed here for three days and it was horrible. My wife and I where on the first floor and for three days there was so many people going in and out of the room above us. All night and all day dirty looking people coming in and out. There was so much noise coming from the lobby, I guess there was a football party. I tried to complain at the front desk, but I guess everyone goes home after midnight. There where drunk guys grilling by the pool, and urinating in the bushes. The gym equipment was dirty and wet. The girl at the desk gave me a card with the supervisors number, and I left her many messages and she never called back. This was the first time my company has used them, and it will be the last.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Northwest, responded to this review, January 21, 2013

I am eager to respond to your issue. Please know that we strive to provide our guests with a relaxing home away from home experience. In your case, we recognize that we failed to operate according to our standard practices, which caused the disturbance to last longer that it should have.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Been here since June 2012. Staff is very friendly and goes out of the way to make sure my stay is pleasant. First impressions are important and the cleanliness of the outside and inside are always kept up. I just can't say enough about the whole staff. You can tell by their upbeat attitude that they truly enjoy coming to work

• Stayed November 2012
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Northwest, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that the staff have made your Extended Stay enjoyable. We know that first impressions are very important and we are glad that we have made a good one on you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Houston - Northwest? Share your experiences!