“Great experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #275 of 468 Hotels in Houston
Alta Loma, California
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

This was our first time to Houston Texas and at this hotel.. I enjoyed everything about this place! I love the cleaness, promptness of the staff and how they made you feel so welcomed! I LOVED the greeting I recieved in the Lobby in the morning and at night! The staff at the front desk was so courtious and always had a smile on their face! The rooms were clean and it was a great little home away from home. We enjoyed everything about this hotel and will DEFINITELY stay again in the future!

Room Tip: if you have children ask for the first floor and close to the pool! Loved the view by the pool!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Northwest, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Houston - Northwest. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

i thoroughly enjoyed my room at extended stay, the staff were extremely polite and helpful. what really got me was that every morning, there was fresh coffee alongside bagels and muffins just waiting for guests in the lobby. my only grievance is that they do not have kat 5 cables/ethernet cables for there guests. Me, having stayed at extended stays before, was expecting them too. i brought my x-box along and thank goodness i brought a wireless adapter because it would be useless, plus the fact that when i first plugged in my laptop i realized why... they want to charge extra for a highspeed connection!!! i was thoroughly disappointed. the other extended stays all have been able to provide me with ethernet cords so far for free without trying to get extra money. that majorly disappointed me. sry extended but you need to change that. id rather pay 10$ more to stay somewhere that can provide me an ethernet cord and not try to rip me off $3 dollars a day for highspeed WIRELESS internet, what a joke. wireless only gets so fast. other than that the features and ammenities where great and the staff friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: their all pretty darn nice
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Northwest, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Marshall,

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

The staff & management have been extremely helpful and very friendly. The maintenance & up keep at this hotel is second to none. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, including families, and I have already booked to bring my family & friends from Scotland next May for a vacation.

Regards Mr Glenn McMillan from Scotland

Room Tip: This hotel offers, non smoking, smoking & family rooms.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Houston - Northwest. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Niteroi, RJ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2010

This is the third time in a year a stayed in this hotel and I can't say check i is getting any better. On March, they did not have the non smoking room ready at check in time. They offered me a smoking room, as if it was a non smoking. Had to return to front desk. Then they gave me a room that was not clean. Unforgivable. At the end after 4 hours of wait I got a room that was supposed to non smoking (cleary had a smoker recently staying), but was bareable. On September I booked a double room but they gave me a single. Front desk suggested me to sleep in the sofa bed on colleagues room for the same rate. BAD JOKE. At the end, after a lot of discussions, they gave me another single room, but upon "check out" billed me double. 1 hour two get the bill straight.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Lumberton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

I spent a week at this hotel, and there was not a morning, nor evening, that I walked through the front door and was not greeted with a smile and a kind word from the desk clerks.
The rooms are large, comfortable, clean and fresh. The location is not far from various places to eat and shop, but at the same time, there is not a bunch of traffic noise at night to keep you awake.
They provide anything you could possibly need, and if its not already in the room, all you have to do is ask...
I really enjoyed my stay, and will make it my choice of hotels.. not only this location, but anywhere else I have to travel as well.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2010

The room was very clean, quiet and the staff were friendly. What i love the most was that it felt like home and not to mention, theres security at night, so dont worry about your car. Also, the hotel is near Target, Best Buy, food places etc. I would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Houston TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2010

Great rooms with apartment size kitchens fully furnished as well as roomy desk & tv areas & great staff not to mention the cable tv & high speed internet. Also, the cleanest hotel I have EVER stayed in.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo

Been to Extended Stay America - Houston - Northwest? Share your experiences!