You added Extended Stay America - Houston - Westchase - Westheimer to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Houston - Westchase - Westheimer
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2424 W Sam Houston Pkwy., Houston, TX 77042   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #282 of 468 Hotels in Houston
“Very nice hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

As a buisness traveler, I stay at many hotels. In this area I in the past stayed at the property down the street from this location. I decided to try this Extended Stay America because I was informed they went through a remodel recently. I have to say I was very impressed. The rooms are a nice size and the hotel over all is very clean. The staff there is very welcoming as well. I believe the very nice gentleman that checked me in was by the name of Jack or Jake. He did a great job at letting me know what the property offered and politely told me to let him know if I needed anything else on my stay. When an issue arose with my room Bryan was very helpful in getting maintenance up there right away to help fix the problem. The maintenance man was very nice and quick at getting the problem solved. The breakfast was just like always very well displayed and nice. In the future with my trips to Houston this property will be my new home away from home. I strongly recommend giving this hotel a try on your next trip.

• Stayed February 2013
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Westchase - Westheimer, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our recently renovated rooms and Grab N Go breakfast. It is also nice to hear that Jack, Bryan and the Maintenance Man(Bo) were very accommodating and made you feel at home. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

An excellent manager Brian Schwab. Helpful, friendly and competent staff. Good coffee and fresh fruit and clean rooms and towels. We will suggest this facility to our friends. Response to maintenance requests, were immediate!

Room Tip: Choose a room that do not face the highway
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Westchase - Westheimer, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that Bryan and the staff were very helpful, friendly and competent. I am glad that you enjoyed the Grab N Go breakfast with the fresh fruit and coffee. Also, that all maintenance issues were taking care of immediately. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Grand Prairie, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We actually had reservations at the property down the street but they told us they were overbooked and moved us to this location and it would be an upgrade. We were so impressed!!The room was huge with a seperate kitchen. It was very clean and quiet. Being able to exit on the street out back made it very convenient to get to. Everyone was very nice and we will definetly stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Westchase - Westheimer, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for staying with us at Extended Stay America-Westchase-Westheimer. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed our large rooms and that our staff offered great service. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Extended stay hotels can be hit or miss - this Extended Stay America location is not a hit - it is a homerun! The location was recently renovated and the rooms still have a "new car" feeling to them. The room was enormous. The bed was very comfortable - brand new, pillow top, queen - linens were basic, like all Extended Stay locations, but adequate for my needs. My room had a new couch and chair (pleather?) - both were easy to relax in. My kitchen had a range with four burners and an oven (standard pot and pan provided, but no baking/broiling kitchenware), new microwave, medium sized fridge (it is a small full sized fridge), sink, and a half-dishwasher. Bathroom was clean with a new tub/shower. Staff was great at check-in. No one wants to live in a hotel, but if I had to live in a hotel, this would be the location I would want to live at. I can't think of enough good things to say about this location. Bid on Priceline - this hotel is in the 2* category, but I would rate it as a 4* on the Priceline scale. You can't beat the value - I bid $32/night ($22+$10/night bonus cash).

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to write such an outstanding review of our facility here at Extended Stay America-Westchase-Westheimer. I'm so pleased to hear that enjoyed the recent renovations and the kitchens at the hotel. I also am glad to hear that the staff meet/exceeded your expectations for customer service. I am thrilled that we were able to make your stay a "home run"!!! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Dallas, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I got what I paid for I guess. I figured I would save a little money, but Yikes! The second floor smells of BO and Indian food. Was revolting. The hotel room was clean but I think a I have couple of bite marks on me, I'm praying they aren't bed bugs. The staff were nice and friendly so that's why they get 1 star. I will never stay here or at any extended stay again.

Room Tip: Avoid the second floor. Also the elevator is slow and dingy.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Westchase - Westheimer, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that the hallways smelled and the bites. In response to your feedback, I am having a meeting with the staff and we are going to shampoo the carpets and spray the hallways as needed to remedy the situation. We are also going to have Orkin come out and spray all the rooms to ensure no pests are present. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate the response. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at HWS@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

rooms updated.. new flat screens..wood floors..new carpet just looks great with full size kitchen and now offer a breakfast which is easy & perfect for kiddos! all customer service at this location are great and always friendly! i will definitely use them again.

• Stayed November 2012
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Westchase - Westheimer, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a terrific review about our Hotel! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the renovated accommodations such as the new flat screen TVs, new carpet and the Grab N' Go Breakfast! It was also very rewarding to hear about the Great customer service, too! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I was greeted by a friendly and professional staff. I stayed at this hotel for an extended period (over 1 year) and their courtesy and professionalism continued everyday for my entire stay. Newly renovated rooms and an outstanding housekeeping staff made my stay a pleasure. Extremly clean environment and a maintenance staff that continually kept everything in working order. Hands down, the best extended hotel stay I've experienced. I would recommend this hotel whether it's for a weekend, a week or longer. More than reasonable rates for a large room with a full kitchen, great cable and above average internet connection. Maricella (Manager) and Leesa are the most professional hotel staff I have ever encoutered (and I am a seasoned traveller). Maria and her houskeeping staff pay attention to every detail making a big difference in the comfort of my stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Westchase - Westheimer, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I am thrilled you have chosen to make us your home for now and that Maricella, Jaleesa, Maria, Bo and the entire housekeeping staff makes you feel like family. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and staying with us for over a year!! If there is anything else we can do to make your stay even better please don't hesitate to let us know.

Been to Extended Stay America - Houston - Westchase - Westheimer? Share your experiences!