We were deciding between the St. Regis and The Four Seasons and I'm glad we chose the St. Regis. Service was excellent- from the valet to the bell hop to the check-in and room service. The only thing that was sub-par was their spa. We decided to get a couples massage and were told that the masseuses would come to get us in our room 15min before our service- we thought this was weird but stayed in our rooms. They were about 15 minutes late (so they came to our room at the time our service was supposed to begin) but the reason is because there is no couples massage room in their spa so they turned a guest room on the 6th floor into a "couples massage room." The massage itself was very nice but we didn't really get the whole spa-relaxation atmosphere. Afterwards, we went down to the spa to use their dry sauna (no steam room) and gym (very small- there were 3 of us and we were running into each other). $390 is a lot for a 1 hr couples massage- even for a place like this.
Otherwise, service from everyone was great, and the bartender at Remington bar was super nice and attentive. The bar has live music Friday/Saturday nights and a little dance floor so if you're not in the mood to go out-out, it's nice for a night cap and a song or two before you hit the sack. Speaking of sack, the bed and pillows were very comfortable and the room itself quite spacious. The views are nothing spectacular- you are in Houston after all. The location is great- right next to the Galleria for those of you who want to shop til you drop. Would definitely stay here again next time we are in Houston.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Houston Hotel Houston
- The St. Regis Houston Hotel
- St Regis Houston
- St Regis Hotel Houston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Houston is between River Oaks and the Galleria. Known for its lavish style, our hotel has luxurious guest rooms, 10,000 sq ft of event space, a spa, fine dining, and butler service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Starwood, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Olotels, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Houston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.