“Great place and convenient location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites North

You added Quality Suites North to your Saves list
Quality Suites North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   150 Overland Trail, Houston, TX 77090 (Formerly Comfort Suites North)   |
Special Offer
Book Early and Save 15%
Ranked #112 of 455 Hotels in Houston
Dallas, Texas
“Great place and convenient location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times over the past 5 years. It is a great value, very clean, good breakfast, and great staff. When I am in Houston I have need to go to both downtown and the 1960-West area. Both are easily accessed from this hotel. Downtown is easily accessible on I-45 at the hotel's front door, or I more often take the convenient METRO express bus service from the Spring park and ride lot which is only 5 minutes from the hotel. The 1960-West area is very close to the hotel and easily accessed by car. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I have stayed all over this hotel and have not had a bad room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Sunset, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I highly recommend this hotel. My husband & I travel a lot due to his line of work and have had a wide variety of experiences in hotels. This one is very clean,quiet and the staff is wonderful. Not just at the front desk. There is also easy access to many choices of restaurants and shopping.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I love this hotel! I have stayed there for business at least once a month over the past 2 years. The hotel is clean, comfortable and quiet! I sleep better there than at my own house. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Clean and spacious room, great breakfast, staff was excellent. Clean and spacious room, great breakfast, staff was excellent. Clean and spacious room, great breakfast, staff was excellent. Clean and spacious room, great breakfast, staff was excellent.

dlcstory
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

While the hotel accommodations and location are ideal, the staff lacks manners and professionalism. The front desk needed my credit card for an authorization and instead of waiting until the morning to get it, the night auditor banged on my door at 11:40pm, waking me up from a dead sleep. I was in my pajamas and not clothed properly to receive a guest. I have never had this kind of incident before at a hotel and I'm fuming. I'm so upset I'm thinking about changing hotels. This is definitely not the "quality" I was expecting.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Liberia, Costa Rica
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

The room was nice and clean,comfortable bed, breakfast was ok and facilities were well kept. I would have rated much higher however there were staff members that worked the desk that seemed very annoyed when confronted about problems. The internet for most of the Hotel went out. I called to ask if there was a problem and was treated very rudely and told everything was working fine and she was using it on her phone. She also lied upon calling me later to say it was my computer and said no one else complained when I know for a fact they did. The man who originally checked me in was helpful but the night team are just there breathing air.

Room Tip: I think any room will be nice, just beware the night crew.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Wickes, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Our check-in was quick and the employees very courteous. Our room was immaculate and extremely comfortable. Our bed was one of the most comfortable I've slept in. In fact, my husband said that was the best night's sleep he had gotten in a very long time. An information card beside the bed said the sheets were 200 thread count- but they were much more luxurious than some 500 thread count sheets that we have on our bed at home. The hotel was very quiet. Breakfast the next morning consisted yogurt, two kinds of cereal, make your own waffles, a few pastries and stuff to make a sausage/egg biscuit. I don't know about the quality of those- since there weren't anymore biscuits. I was disappointed with the food since other hotels we've stayed at in this chain had a bit better breakfasts. However, we were there for the room and it was above and beyond our expectations- so I can't really dock anything for the food.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Quality Suites North? Share your experiences!