“Great but pricey” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Tomball, Texas
“Great but pricey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

We live close to this Lupe Tortillas and eat there about once a month. The food is always great, we have never had problems with the food we get (except a couple times not getting what we asked for in "to go" orders). The quality if the food is great. I absolutely love the fajitas. Both chicken and steak are fabulous. Steak fajitas are always juicy and cooked just right. Our boys love the quesadillas. I love the flour tortilla wraps for the fajitas, but my wife thinks they are too soft and undercooked. Sides are great.

Spring, Texas, USA
“Good food but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We've been going to Lupe Tortillas for years and have always thought that they had some of the best fajitas in town. In fact, all of their selections are great. However this last visit we realized that one pound of beef fajitas was now $40. I've been watching beef prices going up and now we can see it on their menu.

Visited April 2014
Houston, Texas
“We love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Everyone's taste for Mexican food can be different, but we love the fajitas at Lupe Tortilla's. It is one of the more expensive places for fajitas in our area, but the meat isn't fatty and we love the flavor (hint of lime). The one downside is that a lot of others agree with me, because they are very often busy. We typically order food to go and eat at home. Their fish tacos are also wonderful (but I don't get those to go).

Visited January 2014
Houston, Texas
“Leave the mixed drinks be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

The fajitas are wonderful but unless you have a couple hours to kill stick to sodas. After being seated we ordered two beers, after our food arrived so did the beers, when I told the server that another server brought us sodas she got a little huffy. The food is good and the prices reflect it.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Trinity, Florida
“Nice portion of Margarita”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The Margarita was tasty and a god portion. i like the way they served it from a mini-carafe like old timey cocktails used to be served. My family who live in Tomball come here frequently and recommended the 3 pepper cheese fajitas. My sis and her hubby )locals) split one so the wife and I did the same. I should have ordered something else. It was too hot for my mild palate. The wife was ok with it, but she can eat much hotter than me. Service was good from Jade and they were fairly busy as it was Sunday lunch time. We would visit again when in town, but I would try something else. No reflection on Lupe's, just my personal Scoville is about 2!

• Visited August 2013