“Good hotel for flight out of Hobby” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Hobby Airport Houston

You added Comfort Suites Hobby Airport Houston to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Hobby Airport Houston
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9120 Airport Boulevard, I-45 & Airport, Houston, TX 77061   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #145 of 469 Hotels in Houston
Bridge City, Texas
“Good hotel for flight out of Hobby”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Everything was about the same as our last stay. Same great staff.The rooms were the same, clean. The A/C worked very well. Bathroom was clean and well stocked. Bed clean and comfortable. We had an early flight so no breakfast. Very easy to get to Hobby and any of the parking areas.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Gainesville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Very close to the airport (cab fare was less than $7.50), friendly and efficient staff, very clean rooms with new furniture and fixtures and a nice stone bathroom and large showerhead, well tended continental breakfast with many options. I picked this hotel off of a 3rd party booking site because it was the cheapest, least sketchy hotel nearby, but I am blown away by the quality. Worth every penny and more.

• Stayed June 2013
Brenham, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is our 2nd stay at this hotel and we'll be back simply because of the courtesy of the front desk staff and shuttle driver. Our room, while clean, was in need of an updating - walls need painting and carpeting is in need of deep cleaning or replacement. Bed was great but furniture also needs replacing.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the first floor
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

This hotel was super close to Hobby Airport, free breakfast, free shuttle service to the airport and everyone I came in contact with was courteous. The bed was super comfortable and the room was clean. I was traveling to Houston to drop off my daughter for summer camp, so as a mom, I felt safe and secure. Thank you Comfort Suites!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Birmingham, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

My family and I were there for my daughter's college graduation. We had reservations for 2 rooms. Both rooms were very clean and very comfortable. The front desk people were wonderful. We needed space to have a gathering after graduation and the meeting room was booked so they allowed us to use the breakfast area instead.

It was convenient access to the highway and restaurants. Could not have asked for a better stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Illinois City, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I've stayed at quite a few different hotels around Hobby airport and they are pretty much average. This one is a step above the rest just because of the friendly helpful desk clerk I would guess she has never met a stranger A plus the airport shuttle service is prompt and free. The breakfast is good and the pool and rooms and area is clean. There are a couple of restaurants,clubs & gas stations within walking distance. I would not reccomend walking around after dark, in general anywhere I've stayed around the airport just isn't a good area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Upland, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We stayed at the hotel from May 30-June 4th. We were given room #226. Even though the room faced the main street, at night we did not hear any traffic noise. The room was large and equiped with a microwave, small fridge and flat screen TV. The bathroom & room was extremely clean. The only negative thing was the pull out sofa bed. The mattress was extremely thin and uncomfortable! My son was unable to sleep on it at all.
I had read previous reviews where people complained about a smell in the elevator. At no time did I ever notice any odor at all. I am a stickler for cleanliness, and was very pleased with how clean the rooms and entire hotel was.
All the staff was pleasant, however I would like to give a special acknowledgement to the front desk clerk Tammy. I cant say enough good things about her! Tammy was always extremely cheerful and friendly. She always made it a point to say hello to us when we were going out for the day. She always talked with the kids when we were returning, asking if they had had a good time. ( Like when we had spent the day at NASA). She is definetely an asset to this hotel!
The next time we are in Houston I will definetely stay here and would highly recommend it to others!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites Hobby Airport Houston? Share your experiences!